knee problems

iwillpicku

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See a Dr...quit asking for medical advice from a message board.

825551047[/snapback]

Your reply served no purpose other than to try to make someone feel stupid. You need to find another hobby man. This guy just wanted some advice from some people he felt he could turn to. Instead, you give him your snide remark. I hope you feel better.

If you can't say something constructive, then refrain from posting.

Your reply served no purpose other than to try to make someone feel stupid.  You need to find another hobby man.  This guy just wanted some advice from some people he felt he could turn to.  Instead, you give him your snide remark.  I hope you feel better.

If you can't say something constructive, then refrain from posting.

825551088[/snapback]

you're the man coach gonyea.... just wanted some advice from some other wrestlers and coaches... the last time i went to a doctor was wit cauliflower ear and they said they would drain it back to normal and now i have dead cartilage covering my ear hole and some hearing loss... so try to understand how much i would trust a doctor after being told that but that is off subject... anyways thanks again fellas

One of my buddies busted one of the fluid sacks in his knee during a practice and it swelled up twice the size. He was told to stay off of it until he could see a doctor. Not to try to make you feel stupid, but that is the smart thing to do. It's not usually good to wrestle through anything if you haven't seen a doctor.