DI vs. DII

wrestler101

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didsagree, and I reference the McCallie Tournament. The top TN finisher there was Franklin, a D 1 team. Most of the top D 2 teams were there ( Ryan, McCallie, Baylor, etc.) and Franklin who has only a couple of the best of what D 1 has to offer was battling it out with a top Georgia team for the championship.

Therefore I do not think Baylor's team could beat a team made up of the D1 state champs. that is a big exageration. As for d1-d2 all stars. I would say this year based on state champion predictions.

103 would go to D2

112 to D1

119 D2

112 D2

130 D2

135 D1

140 D2

145 D2*

152 D2

160 D2

171 D1

189 D1

215 D1

275 D2

D2 Wins with Champions vs. Champions

*If Cody Cleveland is there. If he goes down I give it to D1 as Konz of Franklin has beaten Waddel of Baylor.

Going any deeper and I believe it would sway the other way. like 2s vs 2s or 3s vs 3s etc. D2 has the top but D1 has the depth.

I didsagree, and I reference the McCallie Tournament.  The top TN finisher there was Franklin, a D 1 team.  Most of the top D 2 teams were there ( Ryan, McCallie, Baylor, etc.) and Franklin who has only a couple of the best of what D 1 has to offer was battling it out with a top Georgia team for the championship. 

Therefore I do not think Baylor's team could beat a team made up of the D1 state champs. that is a big exageration.  As for d1-d2 all stars. I would say this year based on state champion predictions.

103 would go to D2

112 to D1

119 D2

112 D2

130 D2

135 D1

140 D2 

145 D2*

152 D2

160 D2

171 D1

189 D1

215 D1

275 D2

D2 Wins with Champions vs. Champions

*If Cody Cleveland is there. If he goes down I give it to D1 as Konz of Franklin has beaten Waddel of Baylor.

Going any deeper and I believe it would sway the other way.  like 2s vs 2s or 3s vs 3s etc.  D2 has the top but D1 has the depth.

825557018[/snapback]

I would give the 145 to Barnett D1 if Cleveland isnt there.

I would give the 145 to Barnett D1 if Cleveland isnt there.

825557498[/snapback]

How closely have you followed Cody and Dan this season? If Cody can beat Barnett, so can Dan. Dan's up 2-1 so far in this match-up and it may be done.

Also, you do know that Joel Konz has beaten Dan Waddell at the McCallie Invitational? Cody came back and beat Joel at Ryan. It's that "given day" thing.

soms

Edited by Sommers

How closely have you followed Cody and Dan this season? If Cody can beat Barnett, so can Dan. Dan's up 2-1 so far in this match-up and it may be done.

Also, you do know that Joel Konz has beaten Dan Waddell at the McCallie Invitational? Cody came back and beat Joel at Ryan. It's that "given day" thing.

soms

825558468[/snapback]

There is also the factor that Cody is the smallest 145 pounder I have seen.