Shootmore

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lions depth won this game, no doubt... half of third and all of 4th, it was give to tyler every time down. then no one could deliver for gc in ot... maybe someone else should have taken some shots in the 2nd half.....tyler outstanding, as expected, lions did swipe from him a couple times and blocked at least two of his shots... cc looks good but most everything he got was garbage after 3 collapsed on tyler. good game lions. nice effort from the kiddie clowns, but why were you were SO QUIET in the ot???

OVERREACTION OF THE YEAR GOES TO: Columbia Central. I understand what an honor and privilege it is to beat such a presitigous hoops school such as Giles County, but players and fans, please please please control yourselves and act like you have actually won a game before. Columbia won the game, flat out. No dispute. I won't deny it. But for their fans to run on the court and act as if they are hoisting a gold ball is just absurd.

Did you see anyone from GCHS do that when the two teams met earlier in the season? NO.

The players went out and raised a little cane, and for that I apologize. Most of the players on the GCHS team (aside from Tyler and Channing) have not had any type of big-game experience and for them to win a game in such a manner as they did against Central called for a bit of a celebration amongst them.

Anywho, I'm not mad at anyone, just wish Columbia would have handled themselves with a little more class. Maybe if we were playing CA. :huh:

BTW, student section was quiet in OT maybe because our team didn't look worthy of being cheered at that point? Too many turnovers and costly fouls cost them the ballgame.

Columbia is the first non-private school to beat GCHS in the regular season at home since 2001-2002.

OVERREACTION OF THE YEAR GOES TO:  Columbia Central. Anywho, I'm not mad at anyone, just wish Columbia would have handled themselves with a little more class.  Maybe if we were playing CA. :huh:

825552980[/snapback]

Columbia may shouldn't have stormed the court but dont say they dont have class. I dunno maybe you were too upset about the loss and took out quickly, but after the game alot of giles fans were standing outside the gym flicking people off as they passed. Now that's classy. But not to take away from what was a great game by Columbia as well as Tyler.