District 10AA MVP

duckhead85

Thats rediculous utvols. You cant just say that if ricco is gone then there goes 20 points!! That means the other people have to take the shots. Curt Reid, ryan hollis and leonard would all easily be averaging double figures if ricco wasnt there! Leonard can shoot very well and hollis is talented enough to average a double-double. Reid would be a go to guy and would produce. YOu cant just imagine 20 points disappearing, that doesnt mean the shots for the others wont be there. If noel wasnt at cheatham, others would step up and score some more but many of cheathams role players do not having the scoring capabilites as waverly. The reason cheatham beats waverly is that for some reason, whenever waverly is on the schedule, theyknow that in order to stay close they must play their best d game of the season. The problem here arises that they dont see that with every other team in the district and thats where the let downs come.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Waverly's problem is that they can't beat Cheatham

Cheatham's problem is that 1-7 record against Harpeth since Wilson has took over

Harpeth's problem is the fact that they can not beat Waverly

Waverly can't beat Cheatham, who can't beat Harpeth, who can't beat Waverly. Somebody figure that one out for me!!!

Guest catfish-hunter
waverly has beaten cheatham this year though mr. catfish.  at cheathams place.  if i remeber correctly so dont say they can't beat them. but u are right cheatham can't be harpeth

825561053[/snapback]

The Waverly seniors are 1-6 against the Cubs!!! You do the math my friend.

Guest catfish-hunter
Good post afan.  Without Ricco Waverly would be 2nd, 3rd, or maybe 4th in the district.

825561298[/snapback]

Are you implying that Waverly is a "one man show"???

Guest catfish-hunter

NO afan1222!!! If they were to lose to Mont. Cent. OR Stewart County with players like Hollis, Reid, and Leonard then their coach would deserve to be fired.

You Wavo fans went from criticizing folks for calling you a "one man show" and now you are saying that without Rico you would be no better than the #3, #4, or #5 seed in the district. That is contradicting yourself, but I'm sure you are going to make an argument of it since that is all that you Waverly fans want to do anyway.

I'm through arguing so I'm just gonna give in right NOW!!! Waverly is #1 and they will win the district tourney. All of the Cheatham County basketball fans need to just save your gas money and do not drive all the way to Dover because according to all of these experts residing in Humphreys County, IT IS OVER!!!