next year

redraider103

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 5 years of going to Tourneys, I have never had the opportunity to see yor team wrestle.  What Tourneys are they attending next year and who do I need to keep an eye on during the state tourney in Chattanooga?

825555172[/snapback]

White House definitely has an outstanding kid in the 152lb range.

Edited by Hamm

I think HENDERSONVILLE will have their best team ever! Coach Bennett and coach

Williams have done a great job. We are only losing one senior, and have 4 returning state qualifers and a state champ!! We also have outstanding freshman

and middle school coming. All good things come in time!!!!!!!

Edited by bodock

I think HENDERSONVILLE will have their best team ever! Coach Bennett and coach

Williams have done a great job. We are onely losing one senior, and have 4 returning state qualifers and a state champ!! We also have outstanding freshman

and middle school coming. All good things come in time!!!!!!!

825555562[/snapback]

Looks like the new region 8 next year will be an interesting one between Smyrna and Hendersonville. And no, I'm not excluding the other teams in region 8. These are the only two teams who are in region 8 that have responded to this post.

Gonyea

Looks like the new region 8 next year will be an interesting one between Smyrna and Hendersonville.  And no, I'm not excluding the other teams in region 8.  These are the only two teams who are in region 8 that have responded to this post.

Gonyea

825555604[/snapback]

what other teams are in region next year?

Edited by bodock

1. Bradley

2. Soddy

3. Franklin

4. Collierville

5. Clarksville

825554980[/snapback]

I agree with this. AS far as D2 - Baylor will come back stronger and maybe the best of all teams in both duals and individuals. Notre Dame may take the AA division at duals.

Franklin is not a "flash in the pan." The Rebels will be back. They will have up to three, maybe four medalists returning next year. Maybe one Gold in Ryan Konz. + several middle schoolers. W. Davis and Zarbo + Heacock will add fire power. I know Steve Henry would have liked to have had this experience earlier this season. What a quick reload!!! I'm happy for the Trojans!!

I wonder what Cordova, Germantown, Ridgeway, Rossview, Harpeth, Tullahoma, Ooltewah, Karns, and Science Hill will have next season? Cumberland Co., Kenwood and Cookeville are always competitve.

It's been awhile, but Smyrna will be loaded once again with only a couple of seniors gone and will finally get back into the top 10-15, and potentially, the first region championship since 2002-2003. Hendersonville won't be an easy task however.

soms

I wonder what Cordova, Germantown, Ridgeway, Rossview, Harpeth, Tullahoma, Ooltewah, Karns, and Science Hill will have next season?  Cumberland Co., Kenwood and Cookeville are always competitve.

soms

825555691[/snapback]

I think I can say that Ridgeway is losing 5 or 6 of thier bigger weapons next year and I think they may only have one coming up from MS (Coach Bray what grade was Mikey Jolly(sp?) in?) so it will all depend on what magic Coach Bray can work mainly with his new HS recruits and his current JV.

I don't think Germantown or Cordova have anyone coming up from MS but I seem to remember both having fairly large and successful JV teams this past year so I would look for them to hold steady...

I'd have to agree with the Bayoubear, we probably won't even be ranked in the top again next year... :justwrestle:

825557067[/snapback]

Any face offs planned with D2 teams next season? In all seriousness, Baylor is my only pick above you next year (duals and individual).

Without question - no gut involved here,,, BC will be back at top in D1, NEXT season. Soddy #2 (now that's more on gut and based on the way these young Trojans have improved this season).

soms

Sommers....exactly! We're losing 8 starters this year. I think I'll stay home when we go to Tennessee next year. Maybe you guys can line up your JV for us to wrestle. That way it would be fair. Heck, we'll have trouble finding 14 to put out there.

BayouBear...I thought I had that saying copyrighted!