DII State Champs

deaddux

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know when the brackets will be out?

825555781[/snapback]

I believe it will be the end of this week. According to the TSSAA handbook for wrestling the DII coaches have to send in their line-ups by Thursday and the TSSAA should post the seeds by 8:00 A.M. CST on Friday and the coaches have unitl 1:00 P.M. that day to make an corrections to the seeding. Final brackets are to be posted by 5:00 P.M. on Friday.

Hope that helps.

deaddux.......I think you should see if you can talk walkenvol and Radier76 into going with the pony tail look. Heck...even get the Dosters in on it!

I wish I would have had one of you guys phone numbers last weekend. We were trying to figure out how things were going up there. Good job.

I'm going to try to make it up to your finals, but my son's youth state qualifier is the same day. I told him, let's pin em quick and go to Chattanooga!

walkenvol...if I make it, I'll need some popcorn and after I'll need one of deaddux and Raider76's "cokes".

Edited by RMC

deaddux.......I think you should see if you can talk walkenvol and Radier76 into going with the pony tail look.  Heck...even get the Dosters in on it!

I wish I would have had one of you guys phone numbers last weekend.  We were trying to figure out how things were going up there.  Good job.

I'm going to try to make it up to your finals, but my son's youth state qualifier is the same day.  I told him, let's pin em quick and go to Chattanooga!

walkenvol...if I make it, I'll need some popcorn and after I'll need one of deaddux and Raider76's "cokes".

825555899[/snapback]

you know they can grow you some new hair these days and your on for the coke and pop corn - hope you make it up !

deaddux...I'll just have to get me one of those hats they had at South Carolina when Steve Tannyhill was there!

What time will the finals start?

825556014[/snapback]

I'll check on that , from memory maybe like 5:00 . go to : tssaa .org

Edited by deaddux

I believe it will be the end of this week.  According to the TSSAA handbook for wrestling the DII coaches have to send in their line-ups by Thursday and the TSSAA should post the seeds by 8:00 A.M. CST on Friday and the coaches have unitl 1:00 P.M. that day to make an corrections to the seeding.  Final brackets are to be posted by 5:00 P.M. on Friday.

Hope that helps.

825555798[/snapback]

Does anyone knoe the criteria for seeding?