3. Soddy Daisy

4. Cleveland

5. Clarksville

6. Collierville

7. Science Hill

8. Ravenwood

9. Rossview

10. Harpeth

Doesn't Karns deserve to be in the top 10?

Karns beat Farragut who was in the top 10 most of the year and gave Science Hill a close match at the State Duals.

I would have thought they would broke into the top 10 by now.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DIVISION I

Top 10 Teams

1. Bradley

2. Franklin

3. Soddy Daisy

4. Cleveland

5. Clarksville

6. Collierville

7. Science Hill

8. Ravenwood

9. Rossview

10. Harpeth

Doesn't Karns deserve to be in the top 10? 

Karns beat Farragut who was in the top 10 most of the year and gave Science Hill a close match at the State Duals.

I would have thought they would broke into the top 10 by now.

825555693[/snapback]

Throw Cordova into the mix they have beaten Collierville, and there only loses to a very good Ridgeway team who they have beaten twice and Collierville in regional finals.

Not to say anything bad about Karns, but we only lost to them by 6 points at the Clarksville slamfest without a full line-up.  We had 4 JV in our line-up and we had to forfeit 112.  That is probably an indicator of why they aren't in the top 10.  Just because you make it to the state duals doesn't make you a top 10 team.

825556743[/snapback]

I agree but they gave the Hill a great match at the Duals and they have been ranked most of the year.

I agree but they gave the Hill a great match at the Duals and they have been ranked most of the year.

825556759[/snapback]

Introducing The footsweeptakedown's Official Tennessee Wrestling Team Dual Rankings

1. Franklin

2. Bradley

3. Soddy Daisy

4. Cleveland

5. Clarksville

6. Collierville

7. Science Hill

8. Ravenwood

9. Karnes

10. Rossview

Honorable mention:

Overton, F.R.A. , Hixon, Harpeth, Springfield

There, Karnes is now Ranked :lol:

:thumb

Not to say anything bad about Karns, but we only lost to them by 6 points at the Clarksville slamfest without a full line-up.  We had 4 JV in our line-up and we had to forfeit 112.  That is probably an indicator of why they aren't in the top 10.  Just because you make it to the state duals doesn't make you a top 10 team.

825556743[/snapback]

Coach, what was our score with FRA? I thought we should have won that one and forgot the score. Wasn't it faily close too? I couldn't find it on our website.

Dave

It is all part of our pollster's love affair with anything non-Region 1 or 2. A Nashville school can be purported to be good, but an East TN team has to prove it, usually two or three times, before anything changes in polls. It seems unimaginable to our state wrestling "cogniscenti" that anyone from the East could compete with anyone from the West.

It must be said, however, that Farragut was a beneficiary of some of that same hype.