Best dunker in single A basketball?

srfreagle14

Who is the best dunker in Single A basketball?

I heard senior Nick Parker at 6'4'' from Westmoreland could jam with the best of them. He's done 360's to jumping from about 12ft out from the basket and throwing them down with power. When he gets on a breakaway you better get your cameras out cause he busts some steller dunks. He's only had 8 dunks so far but he can literally fly through the air when it come to going to the basket. He also caught three alley oops in the game vs. Gordonsville.

Edited by srfreagle14

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daniel puckett has to be by far the best dunker in 1A. he is 6'7" and can fly. if he is anywhere near the basket its going to be a powerful dunk. he has probably caught 10 of the backboard this year and another 20 or so just himself. he really seems to elevate. although he has yet to show me a windmill or a 360, i would consider it safe to say he is the best in 1A.

hint....hint..... it would really bet great to see a 360 in the next couple of games

awsome job this year daniel and good luck with the mr. basketball

go warriors

ps if you cant beat us on the court, beat us off...

Sikes from CPA can really throw it down. i saw him bring it way back aginst CCS and dunk all over this guy. Caleb can jump well too. His quickness gets him alot of dunks so he probably has alot more dunks than alot of people ive heard he can do some pretty crazy things but in games he doesnt really show off to much. Is he the best no but he gets a ton of dunks.

Edited by redandwhiteforever

Jamarcus Webster-Mt. Pleasant

This kid at 6'3 220, has EXPLOSIVE hops!! Has around 15 dunks so far this year! About half have came on alley oops!! And he never dunks it easy, I mean everytime he dunks its like he tries to rip the goal down!! As a Junior last year he had around 30 dunks on the year!!

825557570[/snapback]

did he really have 30 dunks last year?