District 3AAA Tourney Seeds

jlwright98

From what I understand, since Oak Ridge and Powell spilt, the next factor would be the second loss. Oak Ridge lost to Campbell Co. and Powell lost to Clinton. Since Oak Ridge lost to the higher seeded team they will have the #1 seed. I could be wrong but that is the way it was explained to me.

As far as the regional tournament, it is scheduled to be at Clinton, but a few weeks ago it was up in the air because Clinton was waiting on new bleachers to be installed. Maybe that issue has been resolved. Let's hope so.

In the tie situation between Oak Ridge and Powell, they would go with how they did against the next highest seed. If that's the case, as of now, it would be Campbell County in the third position of 3-AAA. Oak Ridge lost to them early, so Powell would get the 1 seed because they swept the Lady Cougars.

Could be wrong, but that's how it was explained to me.

Well, looks like Oak Ridge and Powell will both end up with two district losses. I understand Oak Ridge will host the district this year, but who will be the #1 seed? How is it determined, since they split? Margin of victory between them?

Also, will Oak Ridge host the Region 2 tourney this year?

825557308[/snapback]