best announcer in chattanooga

insane mexican

Chattanooga is certinley a hot spot for great announcers i mean the list goes on and on, but one name launches itself miles ahead of the rest. When it comes down to it there is only one announcer who could be considered great. He is the voice of the Grace Golden Eagles, and his name is Will Montgomery. In all my days i have never seen an announcer combine all of his numerous skills into a listening experience of indescribable ecstasy the way that Montgomery does. Armed with his skill of pronunciation and his extensive vocabulary combined with his quick wit and his peerless stamina that allows him to keep going late into the forth quarter and even, if need be, into overtime he delivers a knockout performance every night he takes the mike. Yes indeed i have never seen nor heard such an extrodinary announcing talent balled up into one man before Will Montgomery is definatley an all timer in the announcing field and will continue to be great for generations to come.

Edited by insane mexican