Giles Co. 77, Page 37

PageMan

How is page high school's gym a dump? It is pretty nice, better than many i have traveld to. Granted it isn't the best but it is by far not the worst.

I missed the memo on page and how they are so terrible. They were 3 for 21 from 3 last night. That does not happen very often. They had a bad night. I will admit though that it would have been hard to win even if they went 11-21 from 3.

If page wouldnt have gone cold for the entire 4th quarter then they would have beat Lewis by 15. After all they were up 16 late in the third quarter.

Edited by jmu031

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Page's gym is a dump? then whatt would you call giles county's 50 year old trash hole...if you shoot in the 20s % from the field 11% from free throw and make 3 out of 21 3's you should get killed like page did last ngiht...page is a lot better than what they showed last night...believe it or not but its true

Page's gym is a dump? then whatt would you call giles county's 50 year old trash hole...if you shoot in the 20s % from the field 11% from free throw and make 3 out of 21 3's you should get killed like page did last ngiht...page is a lot better than what they showed last night...believe it or not but its true

825559195[/snapback]

page gym is ten time better then giles giles has terrible lighting and is old as grandma herslef

Our gym may be old but at least we don't have volleyball banners hanging in the rafters.

825559480[/snapback]

Page won state in volleyball 4 years in a row before this past season. Whats wrong with banners for it neely? And why did that GC backup wear longsleve underarmor for basketball? Seems pretty stupid 2 me, but what's new, he's from Giles County.

Oh my goodness...that is one for the ages. You guys beat Giles County in a sport that we don't even have. You are a complete moron!!! I don't recall Giles County ever having a volleyball team. PatriotFan05, I think your teacher is calling you back inside from recess, so why don't you quit hanging out on the monkey bars and go back inside for milk time and then nap time. This site is for mature high schoolers and grown-ups...I don't think you are either one. You have the mentality of a 5 yr. old.