South Fulton's Jeremy Wilson nets 36!

gomab2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeremy Wilson continue to do what you are doing there has been no guard in the region or district or any team that has been able to just shut you down single A or AA it has been a proven fact against every one that South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Fulton</a> has palyed.

Slamdunker54 and SportsNation you should be ashamed of yourselves for making the post about a kid that just shows passion that may come off cocky but everyone needs a little of that. That makes you two look like respectful citizens of America and great role models.

SportsNation and Slamdunker54 great job.

FEEL PROUD OF YOURSELF.-I would

825578758[/snapback]

This goes to show you must be a complete idiot. I haven't said anything about his cockiness or confidence. If he has passion, then that is great. I don't know anything about his off court "troubles" or whatever you call them, just the suspension, and that was from one of their coaches. He is fast and can score, but he lacks true point guard intangibles that I have observed in the D1 players, like floor vision and playing out of control. I'm not ashamed of any of my posts, on this topic (lol), but if I were Gomab I would be ashamed to list him as the best point guard in this area. If that be the case, Gomab isn't very credible because evidently he hasn't watched much basketball up here. thumb