South Fulton's Jeremy Wilson nets 36!

gomab2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like the Greenfield and South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Fulton</a> match up again so lets see who is the better between Smith and Wilson and if Peat's big body can't bang Shane. Wilson a quick slashin shootin has been palyin very well headin into Districts and it shall be a good game. I heard that Peat has had a double double in the last 3 out of the last 4 games and he didn't play in one.Might have been 4 out of 4if he played Sounds like he has really start stepping up. Look for The MAG 8 in Gleason Peat Hicks AND Willson might have something to show. :PSF REPPIN

Edited by TN04

I definitely have to congrat all u haters....MONSTERWOMAN I mean Monsterman. SF is a pretty good team considerin since the begin of the season they now only have 8 players 3 SR. 2 Jrs. 2 Sop 1 Fresh and have still been in every single game since Christmas but still keep fightin to win. They have even played quality teams even Trenton who beat W.C but oops i wasn't suppose to say that cuz they didn't wanna count it. At least I can say we take our losses like some men........ They have beaten Greenfield once and if they play team ball can threathen to beat them again.... True or False....................... Wilson is a top Guard in Rgion 8? thumb WC(26-2) Good luck WC ;)

Wilson may have D1 talent and has shown that at times this season. He can shoot the 3 fairly well and drives to the basket about as well as anyone. He has cat-quick speed and can blow past defenses. His drawback is that he plays out of control at times. But, I'd take him on my all-star team and let him give me a good 18-20 minutes per game. Does that make him D1? Sure - he could play in the OVC after a year or two of playing backup to someone that could help him develop his talent.

TRUE OR FALSE?

When LC and SF played Tony Tyler had under 10 pts and was a non-factor other than passing the ball. Wilson has a smooth mid-range game and don't let him get his touch from the outside or he will torch some three's. He played very well last night against OCC and had some where in the 20's maybe even low 30 don't know box scores so I could be wrong HE SCORED when he had to put it like that Tony Tyler is no where as good as Wilson. 

825561571[/snapback]

Are you talking about the game that Lake Co outscored South 50-8 and pulled all the starters in the 3rd quarter...that Lake Co won 72-43..Had Whitby played his starters that night ,they would probably have scored 100..Wilson did have 20 points but a lot of that was against the 3rd team..Tyler does a lot more than score..If he was on a team that had a losing record and had to shoot a lot more ,his points would be way up..And because Whitby subs 5 at a time about every 3 minutes,Tyler only plays about half a game,depending on the opponent and what the score is..He torched Dresden for 35 and could average in the upper 20's if he played more and played on a team that didn't have the shooters that Lake Co has..But Tyler is more than shooting..No team in Single A can consistently press Lake Co because Tyler is so quick that he can beat the press by himself..If he was on South 's team or a team that has only won a couple games,he would average a lot more than he does..Why would Whitby play Tyler against South the whole game and winning about 60 -24?That's your true and False answer!

You got to be kidding.  He must have really improved since the start of the season.

I didnt see a D1 on the SF team.  If you want to see a D1 come to West Carroll.

The Xman rules.

825565962[/snapback]

Monsterman..JV and myself have been worried about you....Did the X-Man rule against Milan.......Let me rephrase that..I know Webb did but did the team?.lol

South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Fulton</a> really had a good year this year.  Didnt they win 10 games and lose

about 20.  Thata a real improvement over the 2 wins last year.  Your not going to beat Greenfield in the district so dont get your hopes up.

825565458[/snapback]

Go Monsterman..Glad to see you picking on someone other than JV and Big Wes and myself

Mr.Bigster first of all I'm talking about after Christmas when they played LC with 8 players SF lead LC and could have even won but two many T.O. Not knocking them just sayin Wilson is a better guard and he played a better ggame than Tyler...................

Monsterman let me say that SF is going to suprise u this year in the tourneys.

Not to many teams see the obstacles this team has seen this year first of with having eight kids to come play hard every night, a center with a broken finger,and even fans doubting them. But these eight players give everything they have night in and night out. SF REPPIN thumb By the way Wilson played alongside bothcontrovisalMr. Basketball candiates(Doaks & Webb) so we know he can play. He has plenty of potential. And there is no comparison to J.Smith--Greenfield and Wilson... :lol:

Wilson is better than the other PG's named. The kid can definitely play, and really opened my eyes late last year. He continued on that to have a great summer, and is very deserving of some Low D-1, High D-II looks... When a coach gets him reigned in a bit and under control, he could be a true STEAL...