Lewis County vs Summertown

righchea

Next monday night Lewis County takes on Summertowns Eagles the last time these two teams met the boys put on a good show but couldnt hold on in the final seconds. I feel the reason for this is the "NBA" style introductin stunned the players and couldnt find a rythm until it was to late. I will be the first to tell you that the student section will be in full force and louder then ever and the players will feed off of our enthusiasm and roll over the eagles and they can soar all the way back down the road to Summertown and drink some more of the buffalo river water that they steal from us!! lol thumb

:lol:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be getting really bad in Lewis County. Fans whining about a little ole single A school being too loud and noisy and turning off all the lights and playing all those reaper bells ringing and stuff. Had yall so shook up that you blew a big lead over an hour after it all happened. Powerful stuff.

I'll tell you what, if you say please, I'll bring over a case of water next week and I'll talk to the guys and see if they'll stop stealing the ball from you so much.

thumb

Next monday night Lewis County takes on Summertowns Eagles the last time these two teams met the boys put on a good show but couldnt hold on in the final seconds. I feel the reason for this is the "NBA" style introductin stunned the players and couldnt find a rythm until it was to late. I will be the first to tell you that the student section will be in full force and louder then ever and the players will feed off of  our  enthusiasm  and roll over the eagles and they can soar all the way back down the road to Summertown and drink some more of the buffalo river water that they steal from us!! lol  thumb

;)

825559433[/snapback]

My bad . . . I just re-read. I thought you were whining about us stealing the ball 5 times in the last 2 minutes of the game and you were asking for a drink of water.

I see now.

:lol:

should be a good game monday night. if we play the way we have over the last 3 to 4 weeks we should be allright. if we come out thinking were just gonna roll over them we'll ve in for a long game. we need to have another HUGE crowd and studend section cause that was very nice to see. GO PANTHERS!!!

well there 83Eagle there was never anything said about "scummertown" being to loud during the game actually i have heard a louder croud at a bingo tourny. the way i see it is that yall dont need to bring any introduction over here with you because you are going to have your hands full with our newly rejuvinated team so what do you say guys why dont you just focus on the game i would say that would be in your best intrests if you want any chance to win.......oh yea also when you bring the water could you have sombody from your football team bring it...oh im sorry yall are to scared to play football in summertown oh well didnt want to waste our time on yall anyway see ya monday thumb

Summertown will have more important things to bring besides water; they better bring their (A) game if anything. Lewis County has played up to the standards of Coach Spears the last few games and have won because of it. The ballgame will be decided by hustle, if the Panthers can continue playing their top notch man to man defense then I expect the Panthers will roll over the Eagles. I gurantee if both teams bring student sections their will be events after the game. When too many rednecks get together.... stuff gets started, and trust me both towns have enough rednecks to fill up the gym. Also, the Panthers cannot underestimate the Eagles they did just that in the closing minute at Scummertown, and lost. Come Prepared, Come to Win ,and you'll go home happy. In conclusion, expect the Lewis County"Panther Pit" to be loud,rude, mean, obknoxious, and just plain funny.

Hopefully The TERRIBLE TOWELS WILL BE OUT IN FULL SWING!

I have been brainstorming, and me and my schizophrenic other half have been thinking of some new, rude cheers, but not vulgar. It's gonna be wild, and tempers will flare for summertown. There will be a 6th man on monday night and that is the nation, the PANTHER nation baby. Things are gonna be so crazy, so intense that you better bring your pampers, I KNOW I WILL so i won't have to run in the bathroom, we're gonna have the house rockin but for now i need to practice PEACE

I'll say it again. If a single A school can come to the home court of a AA school and stay on the court, something is wrong and I guarantee Summertown will stay on the court. May not win, but will give you guys all you can handle and then some. Then again, we put a L on your score sheet already this year so who knows. I'd say the Panther crowd better get fired up.

As for Football . . . .

Summertown has put together some younger football teams over the past 6 or 7 years and played in Lawrenceburg and other leagues. Done pretty well, in fact, very well. We were within a gnats hair of getting a junior high team this year and it fell through. Its tough to get any county money and support when there are three high schools in the county. Anyway, rest assured that the lack of a football team in Summertown is not from a lack of want to. I'd say you guys will see one within the next 3 or 4 years. And . . . . rest even more assured that when the team hits the field, they'll be ready, well coached and out for blood.

I wont make any predictions, but if you'd like to call up some of the Lewisburg or Lawrenceburg folks that have had a taste of Eagle football (stop crying, I know it sounds scarey), you might get a feel for what's coming.

:D

I'll say it again. If a single A school can come to the home court of a AA school and stay on the court, something is wrong and I guarantee Summertown will stay on the court. May not win, but will give you guys all you can handle and then some. Then again, we put a L on your score sheet already this year so who knows. I'd say the Panther crowd better get fired up.

As for Football . . . .

Summertown has put together some younger football teams over the past 6 or 7 years and played in Lawrenceburg and other leagues. Done pretty well, in fact, very well. We were within a gnats hair of getting a junior high team this year and it fell through. Its tough to get any county money and support when there are three high schools in the county. Anyway, rest assured that the lack of a football team in Summertown is not from a lack of want to. I'd say you guys will see one within the next 3 or 4 years. And . . . . rest even more assured that when the team hits the field, they'll be ready, well coached and out for blood.

I wont make any predictions, but if you'd like to call up some of the Lewisburg or Lawrenceburg folks that have had a taste of Eagle football (stop crying, I know it sounds scarey), you might get a feel for what's coming.

2 words.... HA HA

2 words.... HA HA

825563008[/snapback]

HA HA to the football part, or HA HA to the basketball part. I really cant keep up.

As for the football, you have nothing to base a HA HA on. To make a HA HA without any evidence whatsoever is . . . well . . . laughable.

As for the basketball (this is a basketball forum you know) . . . you guys are 9 and 14. Two of those wins were against legitimate teams (Page, Waverly) the rest were to cellar dwellers (Marshall 5-20, Fairview 4-21, Loretto 5-16, Creekwood 9-14, and Single A Perry Count 5-12). You've lost 5 games to single A teams (why are you playing so many small schools anyway) and the one time you ventured into AAA you got DRILLED by 9-16 Lawrence county.

If I was in your student section, I'd sit down and shut up and thank God that you even have a prayer tuesday night.

Looks like the football team isnt much better. You were 6-5 (well, at least thats a winning record) with wins against 3-7 Waverly, 1-9 Giles, 1-9 Hickman, and 0-10 Harpeth.

I'm sure whoever makes your schedules (is it the Home Ec teacher?) will jump at the chance to add a first year program like Summertown to your already cushy schedule. Maybe you can drop some of the tougher teams like Wayne County.

Play some good teams and then I'll be impressed by a HA HA.