7AA MVP Poll

7Awatcher

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I would have no problem with Mo being Govenor. She needs to promise her faithful followers in 7AA 2 things though. 1) She will nominate Brown for Lt. Govenor and 2) Mead will head up the Department of Transportation (AKA Department of Athletic Recruiting.....we have to make sure 7AA is always the best you know.)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brown will get it....regardless of games played. she has the respect of all the coaches...she'll win...followed by Mo and then Mead.

825565034[/snapback]

Hey Sleep didn't we beat York at SC when Brown was HEALTHY. Anyways the award should not be given to Brown for the fact that she has not played in as many games as the other two choices. Monica averages almost a Triple double a night, and she does average a double double. She is the MVP hands down. She opens it up for everyone else on the team to score cause everyone wants to stop her. She really does not have much help at all.

MO FOR MVP!!!!

Brown wasn't exactly "healthy" in that game considering she broke her foot during that game and still scored 23 I believe it was.

Anyway, no use in debating anymore, Brown and Chumney got Co-MVP.

Does anybody know who got all district though? I think Smith and Upperman both have several player who deserved to be all district.

Edited by Wululu

Hey Sleep didn't we beat York at SC when Brown was HEALTHY. Anyways the award should not be given to Brown for the fact that she has not played in as many games as the other two choices. Monica averages almost a Triple double a night, and she does average a double double. She is the MVP hands down. She opens it up for everyone else on the team to score cause everyone wants to stop her. She really does not have much help at all.

MO FOR MVP!!!!

825574537[/snapback]

she has alot of help, but she is the best athlete i've seen hands down for a girl. she got it along with brown. i guess thats pretty fair there. the one i wanna see Mo get now is district, region, state MVP awards...now those r some good ones.

Brandi Brown and Monica Chumney CO MVP

1st team:

Mead UHS

Taylor UHS

Todd CCHS

K.Ross JCHS

Sells LA

2nd team:

McDaniel UHS

Simmons UHS

Sleeper SCHS

Kelley JCHS