Bradley and Cleveland

bearmen

# 1 - You are exactly right. The team has to have some discipline. If you are going to allow your team to make 30 laps strutting around the gym, require the whole team to do it then it looks like a team thing and not a one man show.

#2 - Bradley is a scoring threat on anyone they play because they are a team and they make it a team effort.

#3 - I was only commenting that if someone had done something wrong then the people at the table would know. Apparently no one in the official capacity thinks that anything was done wrong and they are the only ones that count.

#4 - I don't know what when on at CMS or the girls State Finals but I do know that you cannot win evey game and you must certainly have discipline. Losing to Bradley is not the end of the world nor winning from Cleveland puts anybody on top of the world. Both schools should have enough class to support each other when they are not competing against each other. I definitely agree that even 5 fouls with 5 minutes left in the game would not have made a big difference if CHS had been making their shots. The coach should take responsibility for himself and his players and he MUST practice what he preaches because if you don't practice it, it shows when it counts and that is in the game. ;)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a fan who has come to most Bradley/Cleveland games over the past 4-5 years I can tell you this about the two coaches. If you watch Coach Green and Coach Smith during the game, you will know this...Coach Green does extremely more arguing and whining to the refs about whatever it might be than Coach Smith does...I swear to you that coach Green almost makes a reaction to every single call going against him...If you watch Coach Smith you will see a coach who usually is yelling at his players after a call, and very seldom yells at the refs...Of course Coach Smith yells throughout the game at the refs, but what coach doesn't? It's part of coaching in my opinion-you gota do it...But its another thing when you are constantly whinning about a call and constantly blaming the refs on things...I just dont understand why Coach Green doesn't yell at his players near as much as Coach Smith does, but instead always has something to say to the refs, which can only tell the players this...Its not your fault, it was a bad call...And I have another question...How come after Bradley lost to Cleveland, dating back to last year and this year, did Bradley fans not start whining and blaming refs? Is it because Bradley has more class? Usually a team that is so use to winning like Bradley if they lose they always have something to say about refs, but I have never heard to much about refs after a Bradley loss...Of course they may think it, but I can promise you this...There wouldnt be a post on coacht blaming refs and saying thats the only reason we lost...I cant remember the last time Bradley just simply beat Cleveland according to Cleveland fans and coaches and players...What does Bradley have to do? Great Job Friday night Bears and I am sure proud that Bradley fans don't have anything bad to say about refs on the girls game Friday night...I am glad a team can tip there hats to Cleveland and say you beat our butts tonight, but don't count us out next time...

I want to leave saying this...Cleveland people ( fans, coaches, players ), learn to be a gracious winner and loser...Learn to give the team that beat you credit...If you continue to make excuses about losing, then how do you expect a winner? I will promise you this...IF you would just stop complaining and whinning about something after a loss, you would gain more and more respect from other people around the area...

Just for the record, I am Cleveland person and you are still RIGHT. I try to stand for what is right and it doesn't matter if you are BHS or CHS when you are right you are right and when you are wrong you are wrong.

All I can say is that everything you have said is right. Stop whinning, arguing with the officials abour every call and play the game. That's where you win, in the game.

Calm down guys, you guys are taking this stuff a little to serious. You guys keep on going on about the same stuff. And VolTn, the thread wasn't started to complain about the refs, it was started before the game by bearman. A man makes a little comment, and you guys start talking about the middle school kids. Now, is that necessary? Man seems like everyone wants to count to 4, whats up with that? LOL :lol: Allnet, you're right, you are a Cleveland person, not a Cleveland fan. The Bradley Central fans are Cleveland people, i think the correct term for it is Clevelander. :lol: Yeah, Bradley has alot of class, they are top notch, when it comes to class. :D Bradley fans, please don't worry about Charles outside shot, you should be worried about Keith Dodd, the man can't even dunk. See, now you guys got me doing exactly what I said I wouldn't do. Good Luck to all, lets drop this subject, because it's not really getting anywhere, with everyone saying the same stuff! :lol: You guys make me laugh so much, its just sooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!