Kenny Meredith VS. John Kirn

cowboy316

Naaah... I don't have a clue bud. 

I'd take a risk in saying that Meredith will be the first seed and Weakley will be the number 2 seed.  Either way, i believe the bigger side of the bracket will be Weakley's.  Kirn, Spencer, and Weakley will all be on the same side of the bracket.  How is that for action.  Thats your numbers 2-4!!!

825565085[/snapback]

That will be some exciting wrastlin!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you brothersboy is definitley not Paul Campbell. I would say it is someone from Christian Brothers, but that doesn't mean it's Marable. He is not the only guy on that team who gets on the internet either. People need to quit worrying about all that stuff. But I beat Kenny in 2003 at brentwood, not last year. I injury defaulted in the semis and didnt wrestle anymore that day. bhsOL, I think Kenny wrestled the perfect match against me in the finals last year, but if you watch the match, he did stall, and it was very obvious. I have beaten him 4 times and 2 were by pins in 20 and 36 seconds, so I wouldnt say I got "lucky" buddy. I also think Kenny should pretty much take care of business this weekend. I'll be there to watch. You guys should all come too.

825564699[/snapback]

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Now I know who you are.

Do you know whatever happened to SD's 171 from the 2002-2003 season? I beat him in the Brentwood tournament that year and I know that he qualified for state that year too, but I didn't know what grade he was in or if he is still wrestling.

That's probably what the Mater Dei kid thought too! Meredith will win , but won't totally dominate like he did in the brentwood finals. He will control the match just not totally dominate! Different styles will probably lead to a 4-6 point match with not alot of people ooowing and ahhhing like predicted. or a pin.

825561538[/snapback]

WHOOPS!

Kenny by 6-10 pts.  No pin.  Come see the latest in what is the total package needed for college level wrestling. 

I understand the 215 lb. Pope John Paul- D2 kid, who is undefeated, will have a match against Kenny very soon.

soms

825561622[/snapback]

I'm going to see some more duck unders, double legs, and throws in a short while!!

THIS YEAR'S John Kirn "would have" won state last year and probably would the next few years,,, without Kenny in there. Kenny's gotta be a front runnner for OW. John will dominate all through his side of the bracket for second, scoring all he can but four points for his great team in the finals this weekend.

soms

Edited by Sommers

bhsOL,If you're talking about Matt Elliott, he is a cheerleader for the high and mighty Volunteers. He's a junior at UT.

Hamm, thanks man. I can say the same for you.Tell Kenny I'll be pulling for him this weekend, and I'll be one of the first one's to congratulate him when/if he takes home the championship.

I'm going to see some more duck unders, double legs, and throws in a short while!!

THIS YEAR'S John Kirn "would have" won state last year and probably would the next few years,,,  without Kenny in there.  Kenny's gotta be a front runnner for OW.  John will dominate all through his side of the bracket for second, scoring all he can but four points for his great team in the finals this weekend.

soms

825565890[/snapback]

Just saw Coffee and Merideth wrestle. Quite even in strength, but senior against a Soph. There's the difference.

soms

bhsOL,If you're talking about Matt Elliott, he is a cheerleader for the high and mighty Volunteers. He's a junior at UT.

Hamm, thanks man. I can say the same for you.Tell Kenny I'll be pulling for him this weekend, and I'll be one of the first one's to congratulate him when/if he takes home the championship.

825566233[/snapback]

I went to the TSSAA website for the state tournament and it said that SD's 171 for that year was Shaun Phillips.

Has Merideth wrestled up at 215 much this year. If so how has he done. CAUSE he is a Beast. I know he is undefeated. But has he dominated the little bit bigger guys, as he has the 189,s. He will have to lay down bad, not win a state Title.

I meet him and he seems like a good young man.

Good luck. In CHATT. This week.

Logan Spencer probably has a better chance of beating him than anybody, because of his body type. But I believe Kenny has beat up on Logan pretty bad at least once this year.

Edited by Drem2Achev

Has Merideth wrestled up at 215 much this year. If so how has he done. CAUSE he is a Beast. I know he is undefeated. But has he dominated the little bit bigger guys, as he has the 189,s. He will have to lay down bad, not win a state Title.                                               

I meet him and he seems like a good young man.

Good luck. In CHATT. This week.

Logan Spencer probably has a better chance of beating him than anybody, because of his body type. But I believe Kenny has beat up on Logan pretty bad at least once this year.

825566591[/snapback]

Yes he has wrestle up this year and he has dominated there as well, and agree everything you have posted.