Bailey hits 12 threes, 42 points!

gomab2

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man... I don't understand some people. If Temple or any other team had a guy that broke a school record, you better believe they would be on here recogonizing the accomplishment. Just because it's Pickett County means they have to get on here and bash the players and fans for Bailey breaking a record. And another thing... man, leave the Temple game alone. It's over. Temple won. Pickett lost.

Anyway, congratulations Joseph on a job well done.

Edited by pilot

Well,i for one want to say..CONGRATS KING BAILEY!!!!..you done an awesome job friday night..we're so proud of you...you know ur school and friends are behind u..great job this year..keep up the good work..and Congrats bobcats on the awesome win...espically the freshmen that played...GOOD JOB BOBCATS!...

A couple of things,

First, Bailey was NOT in foul trouble at Temple, he played almost all 32 minutes. He was in foul trouble the next night at grace, but not at Temple.

Second, I don't care who you are playing 12 threes is awesome, that is some great shooting, period.

Third, even with number two stated, there is a big HOWEVER, with the score like it was at the end of one, two etc, why was he even in the game? There are different theories about this. But if coaches wanted their good players to get 40 on a night when they play poor competition, they could do it.

PIck a mediocre team and Pucket could get 40 if the coaches and team wanted him to. So could Webb, Doaks, Skogen and a couple more. When Bailey scores like that against the really good teams, and I am not saying he can't, then it will be impressive.

This just looks like people out to get their guy something. NOW, don't get all ticked off, some people have no problem with that, some think the more individual attention the more team attention and all attention is good attention. Fine...if that's what this is becoming, so be it...