How Will Livingston Do in the 7AA Distric Tourny?

LIVINGSTONFball

Livingston will finish 3rd in the district tournament at best.  They cannot play with Jackson County and although they did beat Upperman at home, i don't like their chances at a neutral sight but for what its worth i'm pulling for them to win that game!  If the region seedings are to Coach Brown's liking as the #1 seed then he will win the tournament, however if he likes the losers bracket better Jackson County will finish second.  They are my pick to win the region however, imagine that?  thumb P.S.  I won't even talk about next year when this dynasty moves down to Class A, wow!

825568939[/snapback]

I don't know where you are from, but I see you post on multiple sites. I will bet you $500 to your donut that Jackson County doesn't win region. Yes LA does have the worst team they have ever had in a while, and yes beating York will definitely be a challenge, but I think they will. No one is a shoe-in this year like previous ones.

Edited by I Love HS Football

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where you are from, but I see you post on multiple sites.  I will bet you $500 to your donut that Jackson County doesn't win district, much less region. 

825573380[/snapback]

Bring your $500.00 to Sparta, TN (White County Gym) @ 4:45 PM Monday February 21, 2005 to get your action covered.

A gentleman with a maroon l/s shirt and blue jeans will be waiting @ the pass gate to make your acquaintance :D

Bring your $500.00 to Sparta, TN (White County Gym) @ 4:45 PM Monday February 21, 2005 to get your action covered.

A gentleman with a maroon l/s shirt and blue jeans will be waiting @ the pass gate to make your acquaintance  ;)

825573444[/snapback]

That is all fine and dandy hero, BUT THAT ISN'T THE REGION 73. No one jerked your chain anyway. I tell you what, if Jackson County wins the REGION, I will be out at center court after game with my $500, but I fully expect if they don't you will be there with my donut.

That is all fine and dandy hero, BUT THAT ISN'T THE REGION 73.  No one jerked your chain anyway.  I tell you what, if Jackson County wins the REGION, I will be out at center court after game with my $500, but I fully expect if they don't you will be there with my donut.

825574959[/snapback]

:o Having 2nd thoughts, are we.........changed you post from district to region now. Yea you jerked my chain with a $500. to a donut that Jackson Co would not win DISTRICT I simply arranged for your action to be covered............do you like glazed or cream filled? :)

I don't know where you are from, but I see you post on multiple sites.  I will bet you $500 to your donut that Jackson County doesn't win region.  Yes LA does have the worst team they have ever had in a while, and yes beating York will definitely be a challenge, but I think they will.  No one is a shoe-in this year like previous ones.

825573380[/snapback]

I am from Jackson County and i'll take the bet! Matter of fact, i'll throw in a dozen doughnuts partner! So make sure you look me up to pay up!!! thumb