Team to Beat in 14-A

Jcsballer2006

Sounds to me like the Adamsville fans are still a little upset from getting beat in the district to TCA is that a correct? I have never seen this many people talking about Adamsville baseball and saying that they are going to be good. Basketball is over this is baseball your never any good.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds to me like the Adamsville fans are still a little upset from getting beat in the district to TCA is that a correct?  I have never seen this many people talking about Adamsville baseball and saying that they are going to be good.  Basketball is over this is baseball your never any good.

825593707[/snapback]

Since Adamsville, Scotts Hill and Middleton have to compete against teams that have a much larger base of players to chose from. the only players them get are the one's that live in a set school district. The other schools in district 14 A are mostly kids whose parents don't want their kids attending public schools and have enough money to send them to these privvate schools. It is not fair that the public schools in these small towns have to compete with these schools. I still say that some of these private schools may get suprised by some of these public schools this year.

Edited by middleton tiger fan

Since Adamsville, Scotts Hill and Middleton have to compete against teams that have a much larger base of players to chose from. the only players them get are the one's that live in a set school district. The other schools in district 14 A are mostly kids whose parents don't want their kids attending public schools and have enough money to send them to these privvate schools. It is not fair that the public schools in these small towns have to compete with these schools. I still say that some of these private schools may get suprised by some of these public schools this year.

825595516[/snapback]

Good Post.

hobock Posted Today, 11:14 AM

Cardinalbaseball.....who have yall scrimmaged?

we scrimmaged haywood county and won 13-2 and we also scrimmaged collinwood and won 12-3.

825593049[/snapback]

the score was 11-3, but not until Collinwood brought in a freshman pitcher that just got out of basketball and hasn't thrown any. that was also Collinwoods first scrimmage and they had only 2 full practices and hadn't seen the first bit of live pitching. i don't expect the "#6" Adamsville to top dist. 14 they won't get out of the region if they get there.

hobock Posted Today, 11:14 AM

Cardinalbaseball.....who have yall scrimmaged?

we scrimmaged haywood county and won 13-2 and we also scrimmaged collinwood and won 12-3.

825593049[/snapback]

the score was 11-3, but not until Collinwood brought in a freshman pitcher that just got out of basketball and hasn't thrown any. that was also Collinwoods first scrimmage and they had only 2 full practices and hadn't seen the first bit of live pitching. i don't expect the "#6" Adamsville to top dist. 14 they won't get out of the region if they get there.

825596173[/snapback]

look buddy... you can make all the excuses you want but don't knock us because yall weren't ready. it was our second scrimmage, our basketball players first scrimmage, and our first game in which we saw live pitching as well. and by the way you didnt mention that you only beat our JV by 2 runs.... with yalls varsity squad playing.

i dont think adamsville will get out of the district personally but i think they will be improved from last year...i am curious to know who USJ has on the mound this season...if i recall correctly they lost most of their pitchers to graduation...is this correct?

825596285[/snapback]

Adamsville yall aint very good , yall have no pitching

weak hitting

and i dont see how yall can run yalls mouth yall at the best are AVERAGE !!!

REMEMBER THAT !!!!!!

Adamsville yall aint very good , yall have no pitching

weak hitting

and i dont see how yall can run yalls mouth yall at the best are AVERAGE !!!

REMEMBER THAT !!!!!!

825597470[/snapback]

How can you say that Adamsville has no pitching? Adamsville has the best staff that has been at Adamsville in a long, long time.

Edited by dwolford12

How can you say that Adamsville has no pitching?  Adamsville has the best staff that has been at Adamsville in a long, long time.

825597558[/snapback]

well if thats the best pitching staff yall have had i feel sorry for you !!!