Middle TN

blue06

I'm not gonna say too much except for give a quick lineup from Smyrna....

12 of 17 Varsity Players are pitchers. 4 Seniors in the Rotation with 2 closers(Junior and Senior, myself being a senior). Of the 6 pitchers, they all throw low and mid 80's. I won't say anythign about how "dominating" the pitching staff will be because nobody knows till the season starts.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now there aren't many great staff's on paper. But there will be one or two that develop thru the year. Mt. Juliet is not bad, Clarksville lacks pitching but has at least 6 D 1 signee's on their roster. It will be interesting to see how far they go this year. And if you can get thru the district tournament, 1 guy can get you there!

825566606[/snapback]

alright if you only have 2 sr.'s (weddington and pickens) and you have 6 D 1 signees at clarksville....where are the other 4? I was just wondering....

http://www.tbca.org/2005%20class%20aaa%20district%209-12.htm

*here is a list of Clarksville's roster

This just shows how big of an idiot you are. I talk about my own school yes...did i say they would do good??? no i said they have the POTENTIAL, beech is not the best, they have POTENTIAL, idk other schools in the district so i have nothing to add there...wouldnt it make sense for me to mention what i know?

825572943[/snapback]

I like being called an idiot by a Beech person. Actually, I live for it. Maybe if Beech could have some "real" intelligent fans they could talk about other teams in the district. You have just further proved my point; maybe some people should learn a little about other teams instead of being obsessed with their own and themselves. Keep arguing though, like I said I live to make Beech fans mad and prove they are idiots. It just gets annoying when they can't accept how stupid their school and they really act. Have a great night, hope to see you on Monday.(hopefully you knew I was referring the the girls basketball game;I figured you would need a little extra help)

I like being called an idiot by a Beech person.  Actually, I live for it.  Maybe if Beech could have some "real" intelligent fans they could talk about other teams in the district.  You have just further proved my point; maybe some people should learn a little about other teams instead of being obsessed with their own and themselves.  Keep arguing though, like I said I live to make Beech fans mad and prove they are idiots.  It just gets annoying when they can't accept how stupid their school and they really act.  Have a great night, hope to see you on Monday.(hopefully you knew I was referring the the girls basketball game;I figured you would need a little extra help)

825573654[/snapback]

at least refs dont deny they're biased

Everyone forgets about my Brentwood Bruins every year. We've got a lot of talent returning, led by Vandy football-signee Thomas Welch at first and All State Shortstop and Tennessee Tech signee Stewart Meinhart. Look out, we'll sneak up and getcha

825573656[/snapback]

Lets face it Brentwood have very little pitching. The team is lead by Stewart. Not sure about any others. Stewart is a very good player and he's consistent, but one guy does not make a team to fear.

at least refs dont deny they're biased

825573728[/snapback]

I'm glad that you thought that comeback through. Or maybe you did, but your brain has been raised in the Beech area and it hasn't yet been but to use. O well, at least the refs(are you talking about baseball because they are called umpires) know which team to pull for when yall play.

I like being called an idiot by a Beech person.  Actually, I live for it.  Maybe if Beech could have some "real" intelligent fans they could talk about other teams in the district.  You have just further proved my point; maybe some people should learn a little about other teams instead of being obsessed with their own and themselves.  Keep arguing though, like I said I live to make Beech fans mad and prove they are idiots.  It just gets annoying when they can't accept how stupid their school and they really act.  Have a great night, hope to see you on Monday.(hopefully you knew I was referring the the girls basketball game;I figured you would need a little extra help)

825573654[/snapback]

I'm glad that you thought that comeback through.  Or maybe you did, but your brain has been raised in the Beech area and it hasn't yet been but to use.  O well, at least the refs(are you talking about baseball because they are called umpires) know which team to pull for when yall play.

825573927[/snapback]

you prove your idiocy once again, you say im referring the girls game, and then i say that you are a ref, you say im an umpire...last i checked girls dont play baseball...so obviously you are confused on your job title

Area teams will play in two large tourneys in March...Smyrna Grand Slam Challenge will start on March 17th throughout Rutherford County...Riverdale's tourney, (Warrior Classic) has 40 teams in their tourney, it starts March 31st and is played all over Middle Tennesse, teams from memphis and Knoxville will also participate.

This first three weeks will tell who are contenders and who are the pretenders.

you prove your idiocy once again, you say im referring the girls game, and then i say that you are a ref, you say im an umpire...last i checked girls dont play baseball...so obviously you are confused on your job title

825574176[/snapback]

No, my job title is attend college. I am not a ref or an umpire. You make no sense either. Maybe if you could talk in complete sentences with good subject verb agreement I could listen to you without shaking my head. What do u mean by referring? Do you mean that from the base word refer? Or are you trying say refereeing, as in a referee during a game? Thanks for clearing this up so I can make fun of you again!

Area teams will play in two large tourneys in March...Smyrna Grand Slam Challenge will start on March 17th throughout Rutherford County...Riverdale's tourney, (Warrior Classic) has 40 teams in their tourney, it starts March 31st and is played all over Middle Tennesse, teams from memphis and Knoxville will also participate.

This first three weeks will tell who are contenders and who are the pretenders.

825574329[/snapback]

Switch,

Do you have the website addresses for these tourneys?

Clarksville's pitching staff is coming together.. just wait and see.

Right now there aren't many great staff's on paper. But there will be one or two that develop thru the year. Mt. Juliet is not bad, Clarksville lacks pitching but has at least 6 D 1 signee's on their roster. It will be interesting to see how far they go this year. And if you can get thru the district tournament, 1 guy can get you there!

825566606[/snapback]