Ooltewah

AFRICANOWL

ooltewah is not a great team. they play really scared and defensively and let thier hispanic kid try to create something. they beat walker valley easily but got drilled by rossview and knox catholic. rossview had trouble finishing but that game was definitley not even, they controlled the whole game. and knox beat them as expected.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooltewah is not a great team.  they play really scared and defensively and let thier hispanic kid try to create something.  they beat walker valley easily but got drilled by rossview and knox catholic.  rossview had trouble finishing but that game was definitley not even, they controlled the whole game.  and knox beat them as expected.

825656924[/snapback]

well i think you can take it the other way... Ooltewah is very effective at what they try to do... they know they aren't goin to be able to keep a possesion game with other AAA schools (no offense, just fact) so they play the style they need to to stay in games. they are very good at playin low pressure and making you hit long balls to try and get through them. they are also solid in the back with a good group that stays together and makes it difficult to get many chances.. therefore they stay around in games with the opportunity to pull it out in the end...

so while you may say they are scared or defensive... i say they are patient and well organized...

Okay..... sure..... If you want to call beating us on an own goal with 3 minutes remaining getting drilled, go for it big guy... I'll admit the Knox-Catholic game was mine and most of my team's worst game of the year, but Rosseview was a competitive match up. I'm not saying were a good team by any means, we just stick with our system. Carlos said it well, thanks bud! thumb

wat the heck?!?! well i back up carlos and bus for one and two u said that lil hispanic kid. wat makes u assume that im hispanic? dont just assume stuff u dont know and u could just say #11 instead but w/e...

anywayz, we got farragut to look forward to which is tuesday(tommorow) so any predictions??

i hope we have a good game after those crappy games we played in mcminn tournement. It really let me down how SOME of our fronts just gave up on balls and started jogging to pressure stead of sprint. It pisses me off that we can't get 100% committment in soem of our games, some people just dont want it enough. We better coem to play tommorow or were gonna get slapped in the face. I always put forth best effort, and a few others do also. Thats what we need from everyone if we wanna have a chance against FAR. Lets get pumped for the game Owls and suprise our division! GO OWLS!

ooltewah is not a great team.  they play really scared and defensively and let thier hispanic kid try to create something.  they beat walker valley easily but got drilled by rossview and knox catholic.  rossview had trouble finishing but that game was definitley not even, they controlled the whole game.  and knox beat them as expected.

825656924[/snapback]

For soem reason i think this is the fat kid from Knox......he was really lame and stunk at his position. But, maybe its just another crazy kid mad at the world, cause he can't kick a ball str8

well i think you can take it the other way... Ooltewah is very effective at what they try to do... they know they aren't goin to be able to keep a possesion game with other AAA schools (no offense, just fact) so they play the style they need to to stay in games. they are very good at playin low pressure and making you hit long balls to try and get through them. they are also solid in the back with a good group that stays together and makes it difficult to get many chances.. therefore they stay around in games with the opportunity to pull it out in the end...

so while you may say they are scared or defensive... i say they are patient and well organized...

825656986[/snapback]

You are very right GK. Mr Blair is doing the best with what he has and playing a very smart game strategy. He will beat most teams just with his smarts, and stay in games that he otherwise would be out of early. Good luck to the Owls. You are blessed with great coaching. He's a great guy too.