Ooltewah

AFRICANOWL

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we charge admission, I am not 100% sure of the price but I want to say $4...  Not positive though.  7:00 kick off at the nest.

825647069[/snapback]

I think that Ooltewah has a chance to win it if they play a similar game as to how they played McCallie. They may even have it easier as they will be playing on a narrow field no matter which field they play on. The only difference is that ND is used to playing on a narrow field and McCallie was not. I would expect that the Owls can keep the score low but it will be tough to score. They will need to pack it in on defense and then, make quick counters with at least two attacking players. Otherwise it will be tough to beat Glu. Best wishes to both.

ND 1- OHS 0 Good game with the possesion favoring notre dame. ooltewah played more defensive and protected the box with about 5-6 men. ohs really made nd work for their one goal. a few chances came in both halves for the owls but nothing found the net. great game both teams and good luck the rest of the season

ND 1- OHS 0 Good game with the possesion favoring notre dame. ooltewah played more defensive and protected the box with about 5-6 men. ohs really made nd work for their one goal. a few chances came in both halves for the owls but nothing found the net. great game both teams and good luck the rest of the season

825647626[/snapback]

Knowing the teams I knew the play would be like this. Well done to both teams. Hopefully both teams will go to the state tournament. thumb