DISTRICT 8AA

DISS78

Well Macon County is now 3-0 overall and 2-0 in the district. They have a big week this week with two games against Portland and a trip to Springfield. It doesn't seem right, but our district schedule will be halfway over in just two weeks. I hope all the teams out of the district have fun on their Florida trips... wish we could still take ours!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

attemted to run urs off the interstate...nahh ur player tried to pass me on the side of the shoulder of the road and i had to get off the interstate so i just got over because i had to get off and he was there, which he shouldnt of been....but anyways..we play you'll again this year and the result will be the same...Station Camp on top...I feel hate between Humm fogg and Station Camp..haha

On Greenbrier's road trip to Florida this week they won their opening two games before dropping one today. The Bobcats play again tomorrow and then will be coming home on Saturday and play David Lipscomb on Monday. Any of you DL fans, is Austin Rogers still playing baseball a friend of mine told me he quit due to his football scholarship at UT, just curious.

On Greenbrier's road trip to Florida this week they won their opening two games before dropping one today.  The Bobcats play again tomorrow and then will be coming home on Saturday and play David Lipscomb on Monday.  Any of you DL fans, is Austin Rogers still playing baseball a friend of mine told me he quit due to his football scholarship at UT, just curious.

825629739[/snapback]

I believe that Austin will be running track this year