DI 215

slimwrastler54

I spoke with Uri.  Minor sprain.  Irritated him a little.  Getting better.  Should not be a problem this week.

825567898[/snapback]

Coach,

The look on his face didn't say minor sprain, it said major pain! I've got to give Uri credit, he gutted it out and took the region. I'm sure he resting and will have no problems with the injury this week-end. I think Uri and Brett have wrestled each other just twice this year and split with both matches decided by a point or two. They both have a chance to do very well this week end. Good luck to both.

Coach,

The look on his face didn't say minor sprain, it said major pain! I've got to give Uri credit, he gutted it out and took the region. I'm sure he resting and will have no problems with the injury this week-end. I think Uri and Brett have wrestled each other just twice this year and split with both matches decided by a point or two. They both have a chance to do very well this week end. Good luck to both.

825568379[/snapback]

The look on his face could've been "Coach Bray is going to kill me if I don'r get this escape".