A Predictions

bluebird9

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will Boyds pitching be this year without the big girl that they have had for a long time and does Goodpasture have the same pitcher as last year.

825567559[/snapback]

Boyd will still be very strong, and yes Goodpastures pitcher is a sr. this year I think she has already signed with UT. I would say she is no. 1 pitcher in state what does everyone else think.

Who will it be in single A

825566875[/snapback]

There is going to be a lot of talk and a lot of hype about this year. There are many many 'good' teams across the state. But I'm afraid that the Spring Fling finals in Memphis (Miss) in May will once again be Goodpasture and Boyd Buchanan with Goodpasture winning 2-1 or 3-1. But the fun is getting to that point....right?

Hard to argue that Danielle is not the number 1 pitcher in the state. She has won 50-something games in a row.  It's also hard to make a case for anyone other than Goodpasture winning the A State Championship.  Boyd does not have the pitching to compete with Goodpasture.

825570763[/snapback]

Danielle Peroni is good and maybe #1 however, Boyd is a strong hitting team with very big, strong girls. Boyd's pitching will be strong, but they will depend alot on their defense who is also extremely strong. Remember teams are made up of more than just one person they depend on Danielle, but Boyd depends on all 9 of their team mates. Boyd depends on each other, without Danielle Goodpasture is weak.

Danielle Peroni is good and maybe #1 however, Boyd is a strong hitting team with very big, strong girls.  Boyd's pitching will be strong, but they will depend alot on their defense who is also extremely strong.  Remember teams are made up of more than just one person they depend on Danielle, but Boyd depends on all 9 of their team mates.  Boyd depends on each other, without Danielle Goodpasture is weak.

825578716[/snapback]

Crazy Crazy crazy, Goodpasture has such a strong batting line-up from 1-9 that they could use their freshman pitcher and beat most teams. Goodpasture has been without Danielle during periods throughout the last two seasons due to injuries and they have still won two state titles in a row. Having the best pitcher in the state is great, but having a great batting line-up sure does help also. So for you to say that the team is all about Danielle is crazy, or you just don't know. Another UT signee threw no-hitters at her high school and still lost games, I do not think Danielle will ever have to worry about that.

Edited by softballscout

Danielle will be the first to say it is not all about her. She will be the first to give credit where credit is due, the team defense and solid offensive performance coupled with solid work ethics of the players. This team has had to overcome a lot of poor coaching.

"Goodpasture is weak without Peroni"

What planet are you from? Have you ever seen them play. Their #9 batter would hit 3 or 4 on most teams. I haven't seen every hs team in the state, but I haven't seen a better defensive team either.

And by the way std, the head coach is solid, it is the assistant that drags them down!