rockwood bumpt for district 4A championship

JohnDeere22

devils your just a has been who cant play the game so you just have pick on the people that can...you wait til districts...and you better watch out for those eagles...they could claw your eyes out which would be a favor to the rest of us when they do

825567409[/snapback]

How do you know I am a has been, you silly hick. I have no use for any of you idiots posting some stupid remarks about things you know nothing about, especially sports. Coalfield did not win last night, there was a robbery and the officials were the perpetrators. All of you ignorant fools will be shutting your mouths next week, except to spit your tobacco. TigersFball16, I have never even heard of you. Do you play for Rockwood?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i just have a ? devils...if you arent a hasbeen then what are you...you obviously cant play the game good enough so you have to come on here and talk about people that are true players...i hope we get to play you bunch of idiots from harriman in the districts...we will make you regret you ever said anything to anyone from Rockwood

Yep, I agree...well said.

The district is up for grabs with any team capable of winning it, but especially the top 4, 5, and even 6th place team...

Wartburg and Rockwood are the front runners, because they proved themselves during the season...Harriman and Oneida and the next competitors, with both capable of upsetting the #1 and #2 seeded teams...with Coalfield and Oakdale having chances...especially to upset Oneida and Harriman...

I can't wait...it should be so great to watch. I hope the fans support their team without trying to degrade any other team. It's a good thing that schools have spirit for their team...but you don't have to talk smack to the other teams or their fans.

Best wishes to all teams in the district...It's going to be FUN!!!