Volunteer Falcons Baseball

Pitcher99

Hey Cougarman, why don't YOU keep YOUR nose over on Centrals thread where you belong. WaCo's being positive and like most Central hackers on here you're just trying to stir something up. You're just throwing out statements based on absolutely nothing. You guys have a very classy coach who knows his stuff. Too bad he can't coach his moronic fans about class or sportsmanship because you guys really need some coaching. And if you're a player you should know you don't give anyone any extra motivation to kick your a@@ on the ballfield. And coach K would probably tell you that you guys are not good enough to be trash talking anybody.

Edited by DandDD

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey WaCo, are you going to try to come down to the Mesa and see a ball game this year. If so we may have to have a WaCo JaCo day. We'll have ULCPanther fix up some Brats and I'll even furnish the best seat in the house.

It's not every day we have a celebrity at the games. Last time it happened I believe the Mayor of Church Hill threw out the first ball. What a memorable day. I think if you show up we could top that. ;)

Hey WaCo, are you going to try to come down to the Mesa and see a ball game this year. If so we may have to have a WaCo JaCo day. We'll have ULCPanther fix up some Brats and I'll even furnish the best seat in the house.

It's not every day we have a celebrity at the games. Last time it happened I believe the Mayor of Church Hill threw out the first ball. What a memorable day. I think if you show up we could top that. ;)

825615728[/snapback]

What do you mean no celebrities? We have a whole team of clowns. Just kidding, guys.

Cougarman, If I wasn't an old Cougar alumnus myself and I didn't like coach Krantz as much as I do, I probably would really hate you bunch of goobers. I hope with all this big talk you're throwing out that your a player and not just some non-athletic loud mouth spouting off. I figure your the latter of the two so you'll have no control of the outcome of any game. And if you are a player I'd say you better be able to walk the walk because you sure can talk the talk.

Edited by DandDD

It all starts monday with South Greene.

Heres this weeks schedule

Monday March 14-South Greene @ Cherokee

Tuesday March 15-Cloudland @ Cherokee

Wednesday March 16- @ Cherokee

Thursday March 17- TBA

Friday March 18- @ North Greene

I heard that if Cherokees field isnt in good shape they may move the games to either Volunteer or the Rogersville city park hopefully Volunteer though.