Volunteer Falcons Baseball

Pitcher99

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win tonight, Falcons. Robbie Smith, great game. Sticks are showing signs of life, just in time. Let's hope the rain stays away tomorrow and then put your heads down and prepare for a tough 10 day stretch. Good luck, guys. Go to Bristol and play well, hit the ball, and see what happens.

p.s. Man, did that field look good. You guys must have a heckuva grounds crew. B)

Edited by Falconbaseballbacker

Good thing Volunteers Scrimaging is over now teams will actually be playing there real players. South Greene is going to Wax that But for you come Monday. Your going to need a lot of luck Falcons.  You all wont win 15 games this season.

825615221[/snapback]

Just 11 more to go there mellonhead B)

Looks like y'all are heading into my backyard this week by coming into Bristol. We travel to Hampden-Sydney on Wednesday, so I won't be at your game on that day. We have a game @ Avoca (home) against a team from New York (Hilbert College) on Thursday, so I might come to see y'all play after that. Then we play away @ UVA-Wise on Friday and Saturday. And it appears that we also have a double-header against Emory & Henry on Monday (which means that I don't have an off-day on Monday for Easter Break after all).

Best of luck Falcons, I'll make it to something...sometime...until then, keep me informed...

Good W last night guys! Robby you pitched another great game and it's good to see the hits starting to come around, we're going to need them over this next stretch of games. This seems to be a pretty closeknit bunch and I think that will carry them a long way. This season might be an interesting team to watch, only time and tough games will tell.

Lets get another W tonight and then go to Bristol and open some eyes the next 4 days.

Go Falcons!

PS I agree with you Falconbaseballbacker, the field is really starting to look great. I think the Head Groundskeeper deserves a raise. :)