Disrict 11a

letrrip

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody got anything on cascade?

825598344[/snapback]

About Cascade...They are a younge team , they only have two sseniors , but, they are a bunch of blue collar , hard working guys. Theyve got a great coach , and i think they will be a team to watch for years to come. Like i said they are a young team , taht has alot of freshmen, sophmores, and juniors that EVERYONE needs to keep an eye on , Matthew Stewart, Levi Bain , Seth Day , Jefery Comstock ,Tyler Bowman, Kelby Sanders , and Matt Bain , are just a few that ya need to be keeping an eye on ...And those are just the young ones. Weve got some strong Seniors on the team also thumb thumb

Don't leave the two seniors nameless. Chris Graham and Joseph Floyd, have been a pitching and catching combination since little league. They are stronger now and are the heart of the team. There were alot of others players that will be

a help to the team. Good luck Champs. :):P

longhorns 14 Chapel Hill lost 2 seniors from last years team. CH started 5 Sophmores last year and were put out of the region by the #1 and #2 teams in class A in the state. I don't know if Chapel Hill will top the district this year or not but based on last years accomplishments I wouldn't count them out. :blink:

everyone seems to forget about cascade but you better keep your eyes

on the pitcher and catcher they are a great combo these 2 boys have worked hard

at playing ball they are not there just for the uniform they will go somewhere

to play ball,not only that but they are fun to be around good luck guys! they

also have a very good coach that is a hoot to watch he really gets into the

game