District 10AA

tengine1

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

baseballfan1,

I have not played on the field only seen it, but have heard the ball is easy to play. It looks to be one of the top fields in the area. I was at Creek Wood both today and yesterday. I went last night to see Creek Wood's varisty play, but their jv did, so I made a return trip today. I have to say Creek Wood has a chance to do something in 10AA. They have solid pitching, and showed good defense and hit well today. I have a question baseballfan1 that you might be able to answer, do you know exactly Creek Wood's rotation?

1) Cody Mccanless

2) Houston Theil

3) Dylan Hall (if he can make a come back from a hair line fracture in his elbow

4) Buck Dawson (will probably be third if Dylan can't make it back)

Relief will be T.J. Zwingle, Jeffrey Hunter, Kyle Bowers and then their closer will be Ben Steverson.

That is CW's opening day rotation

By the way not a lot of fields can hold a candle to CW's field but a lot of people have worked hard to make it nice

Edited by shut up and play

Harpeth also played today at CW. They played Dickson County and lost 7-2. Tomorrow CW will play Dickson at 12 then Dickson will play Hickman, and then after that CW will play Hickman.

825615452[/snapback]

harpeth played their jv the whole game, pitched a freshman, and haynes, snider, collins, lampley, and hale did not even touch the field. they played cheatham and ezell harding sat. and beat them both. ask cheatham how it feels when harpeth hitts six bombs off of you. and beat you 16-2. by the way, lampley only gave up two hitts in that game.