0380 Murf. Oakland Murfreesboro, TN 1-10-1 0-4-0

0555 White Co Sparta, TN 0-7-1 0-5-0

Cookeville beat Siegel today 2-1

Mondays game Blackman v Lebanon

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to ETSU in Johnson City. Since we lost our football team, we're in the process of developing a D-1 mens team which we will have in the next two years. As of now, I play rec and intramurals with a group of guys that will, without a doubt, be that team(i.e. boys from Farragut, Bearden, Houston...). In high school I played with our "select" team what was comprised mainly of our HS team and we traveld to tournys in Huntsville, Nashville, Knoxville, and I believe one in Kentucky. Other than the tournys, we beat select teams from Franklin Country, Cookeville, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Webb...I don't understand what you're getting at Chris.

im not getting at anything, i just heard you say you played college soccer and i just wanted to know where.  if rec and intramurals counts as college soccer, then a lot of people play college soccer.  but i wasnt getting at anything.

825656010[/snapback]

WC15

Chris is another volatile player that graduated from Blackman last year. He thought he was good; his only move was to get the ball and turn in circles on the midfield. He was getting into fights everywhere he went because he thought he was getting hacked but when he was doing it to others he was always innocent. I admire you and the rest of the guys trying to get a soccer team together up there and do stick it out; it will be great for the sport and all of you. You have a lot of great teams around you there like Tusculum, Carson Newman, Milligan, King, VI, etc. Don't even worry about his arrogant statements, he stands at about 5' 4" but he acts like a 6' 5" guy. He could never be like you guys from Warren County; at least you guys have class, something that Chris and Jordan do not even know how to spell. LOL

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Stewie, you'll be home in time for the district tourny won't you? Let's go watch the games.

Sccrplr...No punk like that will work for me. haha

825654125[/snapback]

Yeah I think so man. Give me a call when you're in town. If I go to the game, I might hitch a ride. I'll see/talk to you then. Take it easy.