District 7-AAA 2005 Champion?

Stewie1

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Pioneer09, both teams will come into this one looking for a win. WCHS is undefeated as of yet in the district and Riverdale comes into this one only having lost to cross-town rival Blackman 1-0. Warren County definitely has the potential to take this game but so does Riverdale. If, however, WC plays to their full potential they can count on taking the win, especially at home. This is the next to the last district game so you and your team will need to show up to play. Good luck to both teams, WC15 out.

i say riverdale 2-1 ive seen both teams play and i think riverdale is just a little better both play the same kinda game should be a fast game alot of runnin i think shayne will knock in 2 maybe 3 so i think riverdale will take this one and eventually 2dn in the district

825657351[/snapback]

And what kind of game might that be?

a fast game very direct given ive only seen wc play once they looked to play good soccer good at the type of game they play whiched seemed to me as bein direct which theres nothing wrong with that dont take me wrong both teams have a player that can change the game at any time shayne rollins #14 i think for riverdale and not sure of the name but i think #9 for WC good foot skills can make people miss so this should be a good game either team can take it i do belive i predicted 2-1 riverdale but that could go either way havent seen either team play very much so it may nopt be accurate

i say riverdale 2-1 ive seen both teams play and i think riverdale is just a little better both play the same kinda game should be a fast game alot of runnin i think shayne will knock in 2 maybe 3 so i think riverdale will take this one and eventually 2dn in the district

825657351[/snapback]

As everyone can see Jordan is talented in Math also. He says Riverdale 2-1 but Shayne will score 2 maybe 3. Wow I think if you try hard Jordan you can make a 2 on the ACT.

Haha, great stuff. Who is this Rollins kid though? He really that good?

825658195[/snapback]

No he is not, a hurt knee slows him down. He is wearing a brace; I believe it is his right knee, which it is his shooting leg. He is not as good as Jordan thinks. Playing at Warren County it will be difficult for him to beat the quick defense of the Pioneers. The other kid that plays with him at top is a freshman that complains a lot, if your fullbacks get in his head, he can get carded very easily and possibly get thrown out of the game. You have to watch out for #4 coming of the sides and #9 I believe is a workhorse. Their outside backs are not very good and their stopper is weak. They do have something that keeps them in the game though; their keeper is very very good. You cannot beat him from outside the 18 at all. Other than that they are very beatable when they play away from the CAGED field of theirs.

Haha, great stuff. Who is this Rollins kid though? He really that good?

825658195[/snapback]

ive played with shayne since i was young i have the up most respect for him he is a very good player great skill fast with a good shot can beat 3 or 4 defenders at any given time so he really is that good but riverdale also has a good daniel camble and i play club with him very good player quick wins alot of balls has alot of heart so thats another kid to watch out for when you play riverdale