0535 Warren Co McMinnville, TN 6-5-1 4-1-1

4311 Blackman Murfreesboro, TN 10-1-0 4-0-0

0424 Riverdale Murfreesboro, TN 8-2-0 4-1-0

0091 Cookeville Cookeville, TN 4-7-1 3-1-0

4429 Siegel High School Murfreesboro, TN 5-7-2 2-3-1

0287 Lebanon Lebanon, TN 4-6-0 1-3-0

0380 Murf. Oakland Murfreesboro, TN 1-10-1 0-4-0

0555 White Co Sparta, TN 0-7-1 0-5-0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riverdale 1 Warren 0

not sure about the Siegel Lebanon game was it postponed due to weather?

Season still isn't over yet but Warren County, Riverdale, and Blackman will still be the teams to beat come tournament time.

825659084[/snapback]

i know i was just trying to see what people thought before the tournament started. see how everyones idea either chnaged or stayed the same from the pre season.

Stewie1, you just wasted your post buddy ! Those guys from Blackman think they own everyone around but the truth is well known...they got nothing at all, remember last year they own everyone but still lost to Riverdale 2-1. Yes they made it to state but they got knocked out in the first round. Warren County has my respect because when they made it they were taking only 4 teams to the state instead of 8 they do now. Blackman has a good coach but he can not control his players. They are arrogant and disrespectful to people other players and coaches. They always talk trash on here and if you notice they open threads with a question and later they answer their question.

I rather be a country boy than a rich brat that has everything handed to them by mommy and daddy and have NO RESPECT  for others.

In conclusion I like to add that they are not even that good on the field. They have a great keeper with a lot of class but some of the rest of their guys are trash talkers. #11 that writes all these posts is an attacker but can not score, Tyler Morrisey or whatever his name is has a bad attitude and he averages a yellow card per game and their right back is a thug want to be pushing and hiting people. One of their best players #2 does not even play that much for some reason.

When Warren County plays them be very careful because they will try to hurt you but other than that they can not score so you guys might be ok.

825652946[/snapback]

you are talking about 2 or 3 players out of more than 15. several other teams have problems, also, so i don't kno why you want to point us out. i'm getting rather sick of it. Eric doesn't play because he is injured, Tyler is getting better with his anger problems, the "thug" you are talking about just got seriously injured, and it only looked like he pushed b/c he was so much bigger that he let ppl run into him and they'd just fall. and NO we don't just try to hurt players. the only time i have noticed that blackman tries to purposely injure someone is when they are retaliating for a bad foul that wasn't called. but obviously we ARE good on the field because so far we have won every district game. and no, jordan doesn't have to score, he's done a great job setting up most of our goals. and i haven't heard anything about matt reed, who is an awesome freshman that's stepping up and scoring some important goals, but no, you don't like to focus on our good players or talent, you like to focus on other that bad "stuff" you think we do. please stop trash talking blackman just because we're doing really good and you can't handle it. btw, chrisws04 doesn't even go to blackman anymore, so you can't get mad at us for what he says.

and what i think about this year: (the middle is still up for grabs, hard to decide)

Blackman

Riverdale

Cookeville

Siegel -yes, that's how it's spelled

Warren Co.

Lebanon

Oakland

White Co.

Warren County and Blackman tonight. Who walks away with the win? Explain.

825661878[/snapback]

blackman wins 2-0. i have seen warren co. play and i play for blackman while warren co. is a good team blackman has one of the best teams if not the best team they have ever had. they are playing good soccer right now and they know that they have to get the job done in district. maybe i just have a bias opnion but ithink we will go home with a win today.