Oakland Baseball

Sidetrain

While I agree that Oakland will be a force, will they be a bigger force than Riverdale?

825574346[/snapback]

at this point, its all hearsay but if your looking at who both teams return, you have to say that Oakland is in a better position at this point than riverdale is. Riverdale lost what many people considered the heart and soul of their team in Catcher Alex Watson and 3rd Baseman Clint Alexander, both of whom gave Riverdale a big power threat. However, Riverdale is now an established power and just reloads rather than rebuilds. Will Underland will be a very bright spot for them

While I agree that Oakland will be a force, will they be a bigger force than Riverdale?

825574346[/snapback]

Its a tough call at this point. It will be interest if Oakland will have enough pitching to get them through the year and the tournament. I think they will have to just score more runs than the other team to win. But who knows i might be wrong. Farmer will have to stop up for Oakland for them to have a big year. Choate and Underland will be a good duo for Riverdale. And with Underland, Hunter, Jones, and Gill in the line up they will be able to score some runs themselves. So right now im going to give the edge to Riverdale.

these guys have plenty of talent for several years to come. the sophmore class is loaded: drew fann, pj polk, tyler burnet, brennan stender, marcus barnes, eric renfroe, andy berg to name a few this team will challenge for the state! These guys have played together for a long time and play well

Edited by bigred24