Zion

bballntn32

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the best of luck to Zion soccer this season. Work hard guys and it will pay off. I can't wait to be there to see Zion take on Marshall county on March 15. I am sure that it will be a great match. Hey if you want to check out some great soccer check out freepremiership.com. It's legal and its great soccer to watch straight from England. I have learned so much from watching these guys play!! Back to the topic....... How do I think that Zion will do? I think their success will have everything to do with how their mindset is in PRACTICE and during the games. If you want to win you have to practice to win and I think that Zion definately has the potential to win or at least find success. If Zion can mold as a team, stay focused on the pitch and stay disciplined toward their team goals I think that great things could lie ahead for the Eagles. Don't walk off with your diploma in a few years (or this year) and regret that you didn't give it your best shot. Believe me... once college comes, competitive soccer ends for most players (and you wish that you could have one more try) so make it count while you have the chance. Good luck guys...........and take these things to heart.

amen to that there jus a bunch of goofoffs thrown together with jerseys on zion cant be serious and you cant take them seriously they always say there gonna be better next year but when the year gets here they suk it up again and again time after time they have one decent player in kyle and even he isnt anything to brag about well i guess on april 12th when ca goes to their place to teach these boys a few things ill get back on and let u kno how good they are this year

;) wow i forget how much i hate CA they get on here bad mouth people and act like there better than everybody else in the world when reallity is all they are is a bunch of rich snobs that go to a rich school and its startin to get to there head

zion will have a decent team this year with help from kyle h. elliott a. and andrew and micheal m.

wow i thought i was gonna be done with this thread bUt that post by bigcenter crossed the line big center my boy we or they aint no rich snobs dont be jealous they better than yall and always will be and at least we have some decency i mean if u jus asked us after we get done spankin u up and down the field we will give u sum money to go buy a pasifier jus outta the goodness of our hearts whoever u play for good lUck hope yall have a great season and for zion i hope yall have a great season for yall which would include what.....4 wins?