Region at Gleason

someone9999

kaci sure shot the lights out in the district.  she had 3 points in the first game and 5 in the champinship game.  she gets all the credit but there are others that carry that team.

825576822[/snapback]

What was her % from the field? I do not remember her taking too many shots. People who know the Lady Lions, and basketball itself for that matter, realize that it takes more than one person to help win in this district and region. Bottom line is that her team won. She may not have scored many points but she did take care of the ball. Isn't that what a point guard suppose to do? That is why it is a team game. It is not about individual stats, it is about winning and doing whatever it takes to help your team win. Levister, Quinton, Hughes, Rook, and Dubruiel all played well and filled their roles. You take any of their contributions out of course they do not win. However, Bailey had a lot to do with their success by taking care of the ball and getting them into the right places. Bottom line is that if Bailey would have scored 25 a game and lost the district championship, she and her teammates would have been disappointed. Not one player alone carries the Lady Lions, that is what makes them a good team. I repeat,team!

Oh I totally agree...I played AAU with Kaci and Katie and Brooke and Emily. I know they all as a team do it. It is not JUST Kaci doing it all. Yes there have been nights when Kaci had a high scoring game and then there are games where she took maybe 5 shots. Kaci is not a ball hog and plays team ball well. I was just wishing her luck on a more personal level. I don't want anyone to think I was singling her out as the all-star. Thanks... Can someone let me know the score from tonights game? (bradford vs. dresden) I had to miss due to a game of my own.