Allons T-N-T State Champs!

yuckamuck

:) Didn't he miss two fouls shots to ty the game ,also.or a 1-1 i forget?

825584296[/snapback]

Yes, he did. I was with him one night and he hit 26 free-throws in a row. I mean you have to miss sometime. But without his clutch 3 they wouldn't have even had a chance. thumb Some people from Rickman didn't even score until the third period. Well, I guess your shot would be off too if you had ankle surgery. He hit two 3's! Not one, but two!

Edited by MoneyHoney

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he did. I was with him one night and he hit 26 free-throws in a row. I mean you have to miss sometime. But without his clutch 3 they wouldn't have even had a chance. thumb Some people from Rickman didn't even score until the third period.

825584576[/snapback]

Yea,but 31# i guess who u are talking about brought the game back too when josh huit had to sit out because of his fouls. :unsure: He hit one three.Just one .it matters but he missed a couple, too.

Yea,but 31# i guess who u are talking about brought the game back too when josh huit had to sit out because of his fouls. :blink: He hit one three.Just one .it matters but he missed a couple, too.

825585691[/snapback]

Hey Show Time and MoneyHoney, it seems like what you two are talking about should be on another post about picking Rickman's team apart and laying blame somewhere. ;) Let's be nice.