Fairview

dawgsoccer092007

well then in that case our game should be good this year im looking foward to playing yall cuz yall always leave it on the field and u seem to always play ur best against us hope we keep the rivalry going and good luck to yall hope yall stay injury free cant wait to see yall at ca

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fairview players and fans please stay off the boards there are 2 or 3 of us that are on here and we dont need to be on here. the comment on aaron is from a fan if everyone is injury free everyone will be there and on the field. i am just here clearifying (dont think that was spelled right) rumors. as far as info on fairview well we arent gonna go blabing things out you will have to ask teams we have played. we played lorotto i think is how to spell it tonight and came home with a 8-0 win harpeth we play tomorrow i will be on to give the score and maybe my thought on the game. the rest of the week we are playing the usn tourny and a friendly on thursday with sumone not sure who lol but yeah everyone more then welcome to watch fairview and or whoever else play. so with that said good luck to everyone and ca on behelf of fairview we look forward to playing to you also good games the past 2 years now.

would you clarify your answer, I am just curious about it. Good luck to both Fairview and CA this season.

825638298[/snapback]

certainly....schools worth noting or following are typically found on soccerinfo.com..now europesport.com....fairviews schedule is not available. i have found no other ranked team, in any division, that does not have a schedule posted. i found a few unranked teams that arent.

you might say.....it doesnt matter if we are posted on soccerinfo, we are still a great team............maybe so.....but i have seen teams come and go over the years and typically teams that are not involved in posting schedules and results are usually at home when the spring fling is happening. as a matter of fact, no team was at the state that wasnt followed by soccerinfo.

as bear bryant said......if you want to win, do what winners do. act like a winner, look like a winner, then win.

certainly....schools worth noting or following are typically found on soccerinfo.com..now europesport.com....fairviews schedule is not available.  i have found no other ranked team, in any division, that does not have a schedule posted.  i found a few unranked teams that arent. 

825638306[/snapback]

Umm, Yes Fairview schedule is on eruosportscoreboard.com, formally soccerinfo.com.. SO go check again and look under FAIRVIEW, you will find it.

certainly....schools worth noting or following are typically found on soccerinfo.com..now europesport.com....fairviews schedule is not available.  i have found no other ranked team, in any division, that does not have a schedule posted.  i found a few unranked teams that arent. 

you might say.....it doesnt matter if we are posted on soccerinfo, we are still a great team............maybe so.....but i have seen teams come and go over the years and typically teams that are not involved in posting schedules and results are usually at home when the spring fling is happening.  as a matter of fact,  no team was at the state that wasnt followed by soccerinfo.

as bear bryant said......if you want to win, do what winners do.  act like a winner, look like a winner, then win.

825638306[/snapback]

I disagree... Just because a team doesn't bother to post a schedule on an internet website doesn't mean they aren't good. Regardless of what you say, I'll never believe what makes you a good team is your "Internet schedule". Many teams that I know of can't post or read the posts on CoachT, for various reasons. If they don't know about these sites, most of the time their coaches won't either. I'm more worried about winning a game and proving my ranking than posting an online schedule.