Art Vandley where are you

superfalconfan05

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where it all started....So SHwaxing and SHtopper get a clue and a map and figure out where Volunteer is. 

Waco Volunteer plays Central tomorrow.....who does D-B play if you have an game then you talk if not....find find you boyfriend Art

825580148[/snapback]

i tried, and your not on the map kid...i dont think they plan on putting you on the map till your "town" reaches 150 people, and you have drinking water and electricity....

Still Waiting to here from Art............Where is he......Anybody talked to Mr. Wooten latley.........How about you waco......I heard you and him were good buddys and always met up at the old  New Beginnings in Johnson City with all these SHill People on Saturday nights.

825580161[/snapback]

superfalconfag05 is a funny guy!!!!

825580173[/snapback]

He's pretty genius...i've never heard that new beginnings crack before ever, he must come up with his own material...but id be bitter too if everyone else in the world but me knew that Volunteer is not as good as DB and Science Hill, and will never be as good as DB and Science Hill...its a shame hes in denial like this

825580173[/snapback]

He's pretty genius...i've never heard that new beginnings crack before ever, he must come up with his own material...but id be bitter too if everyone else in the world but me knew that Volunteer is not as good as DB and Science Hill, and will never be as good as DB and Science Hill...its a shame hes in denial like this

Stokomo, your a nice guy, and I don't want to get under your skin, but. Yes the last sentance was a little over the top, but the rest of arts post is right on the money. Also im still trying to figure out what all this has to do with DB :lol:

825580164[/snapback]

Art is a DB Fan that is what it started with do you get it Waco. I mean you are the smartest person on this thread at least in your mind.

yea i tell you what, i was pretty sick of listening to DB fans talk trash all year, when Science Hill was on top of the conference all year and clearly the best team in East Tennessee, they get lucky against us in there best game of the year and think they own the world, not one word can be said from them now, i wouldnt be surprised if they didn't even get on coacht anymore this year.

GO TOPPERS!!!

825578176[/snapback]

Who do you root for. Do you like DB or hate them. You cant pick a side.

Art cut Volunteer, so we are cutting Art.

WHERE IS ART

Who do you root for.  Do you like DB or hate them.  You cant pick a side.

Art cut Volunteer, so we are cutting Art.

WHERE IS ART

825580194[/snapback]

I'm not a big fan of DB, in fact i hate them, but i still respect them, and even I, who goes to their biggest rivalries school, knows the truth about Volunteer not being as good as them, hands down, you have no argument...have the played heads on??? no, therefore, Db has had bigger wins in AAA ball then Volunteer has had in A ball, its a different, better league where Volunteer would not win ONE GAME...I don't like DB but i respect them and know the truth about the situation