Who has the best fan section in TN?

nastysquad06

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Science Hill's section gets wild.  When there's actually a good close game to watch, we get so many chants going, everyones standing up yelling.  The topper palace gets a bit wild, pretty hard for other teams to play with it being so loud in there.  CUTLIP'S CRAZIES ARE THE WILDEST!!!!

825578110[/snapback]

i will have to agree 100%...while some say we're obnoxious, which we probably are, ive never heard a high school gym as loud as ours when we get going, and im sure it is extremely hard to play in there when we start chanting and jumping like cameron indoor, its pretty insane....just make sure you dont shoot any airballs, or we wont let you forget about it for the rest of the game...we are WILD

in 2002, when the Warren Co. Pioneers were a region team, and won 20+ games, that section was awesome! It was the District forerunner to the now Siegel nation. That's the best part of Siegel is now that their team is good, that adds even more fuel to the rivalry b/t them and Warren Co. since both have boasted great student sections at one point.

I can tell you as a player on that '02 team, there was nothing more hair-raising than when over a thousand people are up screaming and yelling in a good tight ball game against a very good opponent.

I never liked going to Lawrence Co. Their student section always had something cooking. Usually there was the fabrication of some sort of homemade noise maker: sometimes gravel-filled milk jugs, and at times KFC buckets. A resourceful lot were they in Lawrenceburg.

825578372[/snapback]

no need for noisemakers in jc...we like to make noise with our mouths, and a lot of it- yup, we're definately up there with the best.

hard to play in there when we start chanting and jumping like cameron indoor

for one thing, no high school team could EVER compare to the crazies, they're on a different level, its like comparing a high school player to Michael Jordan.

And the best SS ive seen would be Clinton. The ORANGE CRUSH i think theyre called?