Elizabethton vs Sullivan Central

coaches_corner

If elizabethton looks past the cougars the cougars could come up with an upset. Central has been playin some great defense lately but they really need to step up their offensive game. if coach surcey can come up with a good offense for the lady cougars their is a chance that the cougars could pull it off. central needs to be hitting on all cylinders tonight. GO LADY COUGARS!!!!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the Lady Cyclones overlook the Lady Cougars. That could be a fatal mistake. Cyclone fans please tell me why the head coach has to ask Fritz how to coach his team? I would be ashamed to ask a sportswriter how "I" was supposed to coach. Any comments??????

GO COUGARS AND LADY COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!

825583099[/snapback]

Overlook........ not gonna happen. The 'fatal mistake' for the Cougars is having to play the Cyclones.

As far as Fritz, he had a very successful coaching year at TA Dugger when he handled alot of these girls as 7th graders. He knows them. Believe me, Wilson makes his own dicisions and we all don't agree with them, but he has been successful the last few years. Maybe you people might want to make him an offer to come over there? :lol:

Overlook........    not gonna happen. The 'fatal mistake' for the Cougars is having to play the Cyclones.

As far as Fritz, he had a very successful coaching year at TA Dugger when he handled alot of these girls as 7th graders. He knows them. Believe me, Wilson makes his own dicisions and we all don't agree with them, but he has been successful the last few years. Maybe you people might want to make him an offer to come over there? :D

825583510[/snapback]

WHAT I SAID! CYCLONES WIN BIG!! thumb

And Unicoi handled Volunteer.

Unicoi played alot of players early and was behind for awhile. They kicked it up in the second half and won by about 15. This puts Unicoi in Elizabethton's bracket in the Region and they will play the loser of the District 2 Championship game between So Greene and Pigeon Forge. In my opinion the winner of District 2 gets a very favorable draw.

Edited by coaches_corner

Unicoi played alot of players early and was behind for awhile.  They kicked it up in the second half and won by about 15. This puts Unicoi in Elizabethton's bracket in the Region and they will play the loser of the District 2 Championship game between So Greene and Pigeon Forge.  In my opinion the winner of District 2 gets a very favorable draw.

825585120[/snapback]

I agree, let's hope that's us! :D

Unicoi played alot of players early and was behind for awhile.  They kicked it up in the second half and won by about 15. This puts Unicoi in Elizabethton's bracket in the Region and they will play the loser of the District 2 Championship game between So Greene and Pigeon Forge.  In my opinion the winner of District 2 gets a very favorable draw.

825585120[/snapback]

Unicoi started rough, not much movement and poor shooting, but showed what they are made of in the second half. Good group of ladies. They will be dangerous in the regionals.