Gleason vs. Trenton

randyfrazierfan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to believe that starting 5 would be more inclined to line up on the offensive line and try to play UTM. We might give them fits!

I would feel sorry for the QB after what I witnessed on the way home last nite...I almost froze to death with the windows down... :ph34r: thebeave, I won the contest, HeavyD is no match for me, special thanks should go out to La Cabana as their meal put me over the top! :lol:

I tend to believe that starting 5 would be more inclined to line up on the offensive line and try to play UTM.  We might give them fits!

I would feel sorry for the QB after what I witnessed on the way home last nite...I almost froze to death with the windows down... :lol:  thebeave, I won the contest, HeavyD is no match for me, special thanks should go out to La Cabana as their meal put me over the top! :lol:

825583321[/snapback]

A musical trip, eh? :o

I tend to believe that starting 5 would be more inclined to line up on the offensive line and try to play UTM.  We might give them fits!

I would feel sorry for the QB after what I witnessed on the way home last nite...I almost froze to death with the windows down... :lol:  thebeave, I won the contest, HeavyD is no match for me, special thanks should go out to La Cabana as their meal put me over the top! :lol:

825583321[/snapback]

I feel like I held my own last night.......which WesCharge would have known had he not spent most of the night playing "Stroker Ace" with the boys from Jackson County :o .....ask goduke, he knows....... :o Truthfully, he was the one that needed the puke bag.... :D

"thebeave" .....showing their hineys?  Not diciplined?  How do you think they claimed the gold ball and the silver ball over the last two years?  I don't agree with your statement about our girls!

825585331[/snapback]

I understand that you would disagree, and that's o.k. I'm not looking at the team through "Tide" colored glasses!! :P

Three coaches in three years, and two balls made with precious metal is quite an accomplishment. thumb

You should have won the gold last year, IMHO, you didn't because of my assessment, and it showed in the championship game. :ph34r:

I made my way over to the beautiful new Gleason gym. It was quite a basketball game. Megan Meece #10 for Trenton should have been the player of the game. She came off the bench and Gleason left her wide open and she stepped up and scored 13 points. She was obviously the difference in the game.

Gleason made a late run but simply ran out of gas.

You are exactly right! Megan DID step up tonight. They all were shooting well, especially in the first half, their 3pt game was great tonight!!!! And man....DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE!

Isn't it odd how it seems that one goal ummm...."works" better? Seemed that each team made their shots better on the goal with the fans at the end. Does anyone else ever notice this? I know, that's silly.

Gleason played extremely well tonight too! They have several 3pt girls as well. It was a very fast paced, aggressive game. We all got our $4.00 worth!

Only issue I had was with #31 and the foul against Simpson. It looked pretty painful......and as our player was down holding her face, Gleason fans were clapping and holding thumbs up. :(

But their fans are LOUD! :) I gotta give it to them, they ALL have spirit!

Edited by peabodymom

I also observed a gleason girl trying to foul late in the game to stop the clock and it wasn't called. Auvenshine is a clean player, she was trying to get the foul called. I didn't see any fans giving a thumbs up, but I won't disagree with your sight, but I have noticed during the tourneys that some of the Peabody faithful end up on the opposite side of the gym..like at the boys game the other night. If Peabody and Lake county meet again, I hope all remain on their respective sides..lol