Cheatham vs Harpeth

Mr Smackdown

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harpeth will win easily. Cheatham is not the same team without Morehead, plus some other things have surfaced and caused some conflict within the team. It was obvious in their game against Waverly. They shouldn't have any problem with Sycamore, but they are no where near the team they were last season and will be lucky to make it out of the region now. Have to give credit to the Lawson girl though, she's a player.

Harpeth will win easily. Cheatham is not the same team without Morehead, plus some other things have surfaced and caused some conflict within the team. It was obvious in their game against Waverly. They shouldn't have any problem with Sycamore, but they are no where near the team they were last season and will be lucky to make it out of the region now. Have to give credit to the Lawson girl though, she's a player.

825580459[/snapback]

Shouldn't have problem with Sycamore? Looks like they had a hard enough time with Waverly!! :)

825580459[/snapback]

we will see

Actually looking forward to the game. Should be an entertaining game to watch with a lot of talent on the floor and all the different subplots involved. I still think Harpeth will be tough to beat in the finals though. I was suprised by the small crowd Cheatham brought Monday with both of their teams playing. I'm guessing them and Harpeth will both bring good crowds tomorrow for the semis. Waverly should have a crowd for their boys game so hopefully it will be a good atmosphere.

There's not really a doubt in my mind that Cheatham will not walk away with the district 10AA championship trophy. Morehead did make a difference for Cheatham, however there is plenty of talent to pick up where she left off. I can't think of a team with more determination than Cheatham. No one has predicted them to go to state the past two years and they have proved everyone wrong time and time again. They hadn't even been projected to win the region, but they did. Why should this year be any different, especially because they have 100 times more to prove. They have the talent, the determination, and coach to drive straight to state. I think the Cheatham-Harpeth game will be close, but Cheatham will come out on top. I'm sure they want this win more than anything. Good Luck Cheatham!!

There is no doubt that if Cheatham plays like they did against Waverly, they will get beat. But, I don't see them having another game like that. The Cheatham girls will be fired up for this one and I wouldn't be suprised to see them get a big lead early. I'm sure it will be a close game, but I don't think anyone is going to stop Cheatham in this tournament.

This game should be on ESPN or something!...Pay per view, even!!

If both teams come out with the strength and determination we all know they have,then get ready to see the hard wood battle of the decade!

I predict both teams to come out of the locker room with their game face on fire.

Harpeth will take a quick leadin the first 2 min. Then Cheatham will soon reply with Batts dropping a couple of 3'sss from no where zone to catch up before the half. From then on it will be anyones win.

Sorry, But now I need a couple of tumms or something just for thinking about it.. :o;)