Rutherford County Preseason Invitational

dave61502

Rutherford County preseason Invitational kicks off tomorrow! Here are some of the games being played!

Friday:

creekwood vs. Overton, McGavock Vs. Wilson Central

Dickson Co. vs. Smyrna, Clarksville vs. Cookville

Coffee Co. vs. Franklin, Spring Hill vs. Franklin Co.

East Robertson vs. Lavergne, Lincoln Co. vs. Riverdale

Brentwood vs. Beech, Mt. Juiet vs. Columbia

White House vs. Oakland, Gallatin vs. Blackman

Ravenwood vs. Shelbyville, Tullahoma vs. Siegal

Saturday:

Mt Juliet vs. Tullahoma, Gallatin vs. Overton

Cookeville vs. Mt Juliet, Overton vs. Shelbyville

Tullahoma vs. Smyrna, Dickson Co. vs. Gallatin

Smyrna vs. Cookeville, Shelbyville vs. Dickson Co.

Brentwood vs. McGavock, Franklin Co. vs. Franklin

McGavock vs. Coffee Co., Franklin vs. White House

Lavergne vs. Brentwood, Riverdale vs. Franklin Co.

Coffee Co. vs. Lavergne, White House vs. Riverdale

Columbia vs. Wilson Central, Spring Hill vs. Beech

Wilson Central vs. Clarksville, Beech vs. Lincoln Co.

Oakland vs. Columbia, Blackman vs. Spring Hill

Clarksville vs. Oakland, Lincoln Co. vs. Blackman

Creekwood vs. Ravenwood, Ravenwood vs. East Robertson

Siegal vs. Creekwood, East Robertson vs. Siegal

List comments about the games and please post scores as you find out! thumb

Edited by dave61502

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Oakland Patriots defeated Whitehouse 11-7 in 6 innings this evening. Seniors Tyler Bowman and Josh Farmer pitched the first 3 innings. 6'5" sophmore Brennan Stender carried the last 3 innings. Powerful hitting was the rule of the day for the Patriots.

825584699[/snapback]

I stopped by for a while and the hype is true, at least for this game. Oakland hit the ball hard, off what I thought, was good pitching! Watson, Patterson, Warren, Howard, Burnett, and McCleary were a murderers row! I was impressed

I stopped by for a while and the hype is true, at least for this game. Oakland hit the ball hard, off what I thought, was good pitching! Watson, Patterson, Warren, Howard, Burnett, and McCleary were a murderers row! I was impressed

825585682[/snapback]

Warren missed a grand slam by a few feet foul down the right field line. they did hit the ball well, defense looked pretty good. Pitching was good from Bowman, stender had to pitch out of some trouble. oakland plays 2 games saturday we'll see if they can keep the bats going and see if pitching can step it up.

Edited by bigred24

Warren missed a grand slam by a few feet foul down the right field line. they did hit the ball well, defense looked pretty good. Pitching was good from Bowman, stender had to pitch out of some trouble. oakland plays 2 games saturday we'll see if they can keep the bats going and see if pitching can step it up.

825585831[/snapback]

I was there for that, it must have landed on the infield of the girls softball field. Blake Patterson and Steven Watson hit everyting hard too.