Gibson Co Done!

ParisRiverRat

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, to get back on topic before a few people became caught up in little arguments. ( oh and by the way tennisguy we do look at rankings, seems to me like TWO teams from our "podunk" district were ranked number one this year) and gcfan dont worry bout it, if tennis likes to rag on certain people and teams when he himself said he didn't root for a particular team and muffin is basically repeating what he said, then let them go right ahead, but like i was saying. the OC HAYWOOD game was a good game with OC advancing, automatically getting a substate birth, however, they would've had a tough time with gc. But i believe that Haywood would've given Westview a good game as well. They are really talented. The freshmen thing isn't an issue, these girls are mature beyond their years. I do believe that we'll have two 13AA teams in the 'Boro, but gc made a heck of a run.Hats off to them. If OC is to win it all soon, it better be this year, and i think they can do it.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!

Now, to get back on topic before a few people became caught up in little arguments. ( oh and by the way tennisguy we do look at rankings, seems to me like TWO teams from our "podunk" district were ranked number one this year) and gcfan dont worry bout it, if tennis likes to rag on certain people and teams when he himself said he didn't root for a particular team and muffin is basically repeating what he said, then let them go right ahead, but like i was saying. the OC HAYWOOD game was a good game with OC advancing, automatically getting a substate birth, however, they would've had a tough time with gc. But i believe that Haywood would've given Westview a good game as well. They are really talented. The freshmen thing isn't an issue, these girls are mature beyond their years. I do believe that we'll have two 13AA teams in the 'Boro, but gc made a heck of a run.Hats off to them. If OC is to win it all soon, it better be this year, and i think they can do it.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!

825592923[/snapback]

Who rattled your chain,4 time poster?

or cuss like most of you do on here which is really redneck

i've only seen one WestTn poster cuss and that's wescharge's expletive added to the word Haywood, but coacht told him to stop yesterday so he won't do that again

no one else does AFAIK

as for state, looks like Lipscomb and Walker Valley will come out of Reg 5 and 6 so no 7AA teams there this year sorry

actually you better hope they don't make it, that way you'll have excuses "Well we woulda blah blah blah"

Obion and Westview are 4-1 against 7AA this year - and get used to it cause 13AA is gonna win 3 states in a row...you heard it here first

05 Westview or Obion

06 Westview or Dyersburg or Gibson

07 Dyersburg or Crockett or Milan

i've only seen one WestTn poster cuss and that's wescharge's expletive added to the word Haywood, but coacht told him to stop yesterday so he won't do that again

no one else does AFAIK

as for state, looks like Lipscomb and Walker Valley will come out of Reg 5 and 6 so no 7AA teams there this year sorry

actually you better hope they don't make it, that way you'll have excuses "Well we woulda blah blah blah"

Obion and Westview are 4-1 against 7AA this year - and get used to it cause 13AA is gonna win 3 states in a row...you heard it here first

05 Westview or Obion

825593038[/snapback]

On something again? ;) $%^&**&^$#

Most of you Gibson fans like to look at the middle of the season polls because its the only time you all will be around the top. Sure won't be when it matters. And btw 3pointer, you guys have been saying you all was gonna win so many straight states for years now. Hasn't happened but if you keep guessing you'll eventually get lucky and get one right. And then you all want to bring up the meaningless games that was played back during november and december. BTW, those games the last I checked didn't mean anything. Of course you like to hang your hats on those games because when it comes to playing for the state crown in the boro, you all seem to come up short. I guess you only like to remember the ones this year. But I will admit, you all are Cubs fans personified....there is always next year, it never seems to come though.

no one else does AFAIK

05 Westview or Obion

825593038[/snapback]

The wind and you have a lot in common,blowing hard right now. :):):)

Did I ever tell you guys Sammy Sosa is my first cousin???

Pioneerpete was busted last year boys. I think by some of your own people and sportsradiotn... Check your facts before you come through the door. :)

anyway, enough on this topic. Lets see some good threads on regional finals and substate. The way this post season has been, I think there will still be some upsets.

Edited by gcfan2