Boys, Pull up your shorts!

DelTavian

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.....thongs? 

well, dont know about that one, im assuming you mean at female sporting events???? and i dont usually attend those due to the low excitement level, but personally i dont really have a problem seeing thongs :D , does depend on who's wearing it though. but as far as thongs go, i give em a  thumb

please assure me you were talking about women wearing thongs.  :D

825586266[/snapback]

lOW EXCITEMENT LEVEL, PLEASE!GET OVER YOURSELF!

This very well may be one of the best threads I've ever seen on this website. Seeing a school's team come out with their shorts around their ankles really reflects on how the school's teaching down there and how the parent's are parenting. If you can't dress yourself, how are you gonna be able to do anything after high school basketball?

AAAAAAAAAAAmen, I don't like it either but every generation seems to want to make their own mark right or wrong.  I have two teenage sons who like to sag also. I believe as a parent and just as person in everyday life that we should choose our battles and not attempt to squash anything and everything that our children do. I allow them to sag but I better not catch them showing their funky drawers. I don't want to see theirs or anybody elses. What the coach did at our school was buy uniforms that when worn at the waist they were still way below the knees. And now on to more pressing matters such as the war in Irag and social security reform and better educational opportunities for our children.

Young men of high school basketball everywhere, I come to you today asking you to clean up the sport.  thumb

It is long past time that you all pull your shorts up to your belt line, (that's your waist line or to put it very simply.....above your butt cheeks!) and look like gentlemen.

I don't care if you're black, white, purple or green, big city or country bumpkin. You all look goofy by trying to make your butts hang out of the top of your shorts and it's high time this trend ended.

Not to mention the fact that I don't know how any of you who do this have time to dribble, shoot, rebound or defend. You can't do it up to your potential because you're too busy fooling with the back of your britches. :P

Young gentlemen of the court...unite! Clean up Tennessee high school basketball! Pull up your shorts! Your mommas don't want to see you dressed like that. The men in the crowd don't want to see you like that. And I sure don't want to see it close up through my camera lense.  :P

So pull up your shorts for the good of all mankind. Besides, isn't the trend way out of date anyway?

Del (working for a better Tennessee everyday through the little things.) :D

825586148[/snapback]