COUGAR SCOUT - WHERE ARE YOU?

bballer01

NEVER FEAR COUGAR SCOUT IS HERE. SORRY YOU GUYS I HAVE A LIFE BESIDES COACHT. AND AM NOT ABLE TO STAY ON HERE 24/7 BUT I AM HERE NOW. CENTRAL LOSING TO UNICOI WAS A SHOCKER TO ME. IKE WEAVER IS STILL A JOKE TO ME. I DONT CARE IF HE DUNKED IT! LOL (THAT WOULD BE FUNNY) HIS BIG GAME CAME STRAIT FROM COACH VAUGHN WITH HIS POOR DEFENCE AND PRESS. THE CALLING WASNT TO BAD SO I AM NOT GOING TO GET INTO THAT BUT THE SEATING AT UNICOI IS PRETTY BAD! HOME COURT ADVANTAGE PLAYS A BIG PART IN THESE CLOSE GAMES. BUT I AM NOT WORRIED IF CENTRALS SEES THE BLUE DEVILS I DONT SEE THEM LOSING TO A TEAM LIKE THAT AGAIN!

825594783[/snapback]

Well obviously you didn't see the beatin y'all got in the district coming so don't be surprised if we blind y'all in the region too!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I would call 12 points a beating.

825595091[/snapback]

Wasn't the most you all beat Unicoi by in the regular season only 10 or 12 points? Wasn't the first game at Unicoi really close and was lost in the last minute? What about at Central? That was a really close game considering how hard it is to beat Central on their floor. Yet some of your fans still thrash Unicoi fans on here. Central won 2 good games....In the District Championship, Unicoi ran away with it without much trouble... thumb...If breakin that press like they did isn't a beating, I dunno what is.