COUGAR SCOUT - WHERE ARE YOU?

bballer01

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be a great one!  both teams are substate bound regardless of outcome tommorow nite, which is a tremendous season for BOTH teams!  would love to see a classic game w/ both sides showing some class and respect!!!

825598292[/snapback]

Exactly. Even though that winning the Regional Championship would be a nice accomplishment for whoever wins, it's just good to know that we have 2 VERY good AA teams from our district going to sub-state. thumb

Edited by uc15

Congrats to Unicoi and Central for making the Sectionals.  Should be a great game tonight, but more importantly it would be GREAT to see both teams make the trip to Murfreesboro.  Good luck to both teams!

825598692[/snapback]

Well said thumb

Unicoi and Central both had easy teams coming up to the final, Central just took theirs more seriously and blew them out. Here's to round 4......ding, ding.

825598189[/snapback]

SG finished the year 24-8 and was the #1 sede. I dare say you did not have an easy road. However, we do feel you had the officials in your back pocket, so I guess you did have the easy road. Just show up and get taken care of. Pretty easy!

SG finished the year 24-8 and was the #1 sede.  I dare say you did not have an easy road.  However, we do feel you had the officials in your back pocket, so I guess you did have the easy road.  Just show up and get taken care of.  Pretty easy!

825599188[/snapback]

The officiating was terrible all the way around last night. If you didn't notice Weatherford was pretty much being rode the whole game. Both teams got their fair share of bad calls, Central played through them (because they are used to getting obvious calls go againist them) where as SG folded.