Clay Co-Friendship Christan

muffin

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please tell me how many 3s FCS shot during this game.  I bet they shot 25 or 30.  They had 4 players beyond the three point line the whole game.  Anyway, Clay Co., I thought looked a little rusty in the early going but stepped it up to take the game.  Number 33 on Clay Co.'s team is the one that makes everyone else better.  He is a good little player.

825595706[/snapback]

They took alot of three point shots thats for sure, they would make about 1 out of every 5 or 6, just enough to keep shooting. The #3 for FCS was the best shooter on the team from the arch. Clay did a nice job down low rebounding i thought, great game by #14 and #40! thumb

They took alot of three point shots thats for sure, they would make about 1 out of every 5 or 6, just enough to keep shooting.  The #3 for FCS was the best shooter on the team from the arch.  Clay did a nice job down low rebounding i thought, great game by #14 and #40!  thumb

825596589[/snapback]

looks like all 8a teams live and die by the 3

looks like all 8a teams live and die by the 3

825597076[/snapback]

What does 7A do? I have seen everyone in that league play and it is an ABSOLUTE fact that they live and die by the 3. That being said, almost everyone is doing the same. The 3 pt line has killed high school basketball.

What does 7A do?  I have seen everyone in that league play and it is an ABSOLUTE fact that they live and die by the 3.  That being said, almost everyone is doing the same.  The 3 pt line has killed high school basketball.

825598601[/snapback]

I have to disagree, most teams in 7A do not live and die by the 3. Granted some take more 3 point shots than others, but that is because those teams are good and usually have a lead. But to live and die by the 3, don't think so.

Everybody shoots too many threes. Move the line back to about 22 feet, make it a legitimate three, and let everybody refocus on getting as close as they can to take a shot.

825598642[/snapback]

AMEN!! All boy's teams want to do in today's game is shoot the 3 and try to dunk...no fundamentals anymore. It is a slow ruin to what could be a beautiful game.

AMEN!!  All boy's teams want to do in today's game is shoot the 3 and try to dunk...no fundamentals anymore.  It is a slow ruin to what could be a beautiful game.

825598687[/snapback]

I agree. The worst thing that has happened to elementary and high school ball is the three point line. I love an inside game!

AMEN!!  All boy's teams want to do in today's game is shoot the 3 and try to dunk...no fundamentals anymore.  It is a slow ruin to what could be a beautiful game.

825598687[/snapback]

I agree. The worst thing that has happened to elementary and high school ball is the three point line. I love an inside game!

Everybody shoots too many threes. Move the line back to about 22 feet, make it a legitimate three, and let everybody refocus on getting as close as they can to take a shot.

825598642[/snapback]

If the 3 point line was indeed moved back, then the same probably would apply only with lower shooting percentages. I believe removing the three is the only way people would not shoot them, but I am against that. I like the three point basket, gives everyone a chance.